This winter, if you are looking for an epic adventure without the epic travel, Mandurah is your go-to destination! Check out our Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter;
1) 3D Art Trail
Grab your raincoat or umbrella and embark on Mandurah’s 3D Art Trail, where you’ll be sure to snap some insta-worthy pictures. See the Buggybuddys review here.
2) Flip Out
Kids bouncing off the walls? Flip Out is flipp’n fun way to help the kids burn off some energy! The indoor trampoline park caters for kids of all ages. See the Buggybuddys review here.
3) Mandurah Cruises
No trip to Mandurah is complete without a dolphin cruise through the Mandurah canals with Mandurah Cruises, and not to worry their boats are fitted with heating so you’ll stay nice and warm. See the Buggybuddys review here.
4) Osprey Waters Foreshore Reserve
This nature-based playground tick all the right boxes. Don’t let a wet rainy day turn you off this playground, getting a little wet and dirty in the muddy puddles is all part of the fun! See the Buggybuddys review here.
If you are looking for a good feed while letting the kids play, Sharky’s is the place to go! See the Buggybuddys review here.
6) Salt and Bush Eco Tour
Discover a different side of Mandurah with a Salt and Bush Eco Tour, from kayaking tours to bush and nocturnal walks, there is something for everyone. See the Buggybuddys review here.
7) The Pirate Ship
8) Mandurah Aquatic and Recreation Centre
Rain or shine kids love to swim, so why not go for a splash at the redevelopment of Mandurah Aquatic and Recreation Centre. See the Buggybuddys review here.
9) Mandurah Forum
Shop up a storm at Mandurah Forum, which is also home to a state of art cray pot inspired playground. See the Buggybuddys review here.
10) King Carnival
Mandurah is also home to one of the oldest amusement parks in WA, where you will also find 18 hole mini golf course. See the Buggybuddys review here.
Planning a staycation in Mandurah couldn’t be easier with a wide range of accommodation options available. Our top pick is Dolphin Quay Apartments, the luxury apartment-style accommodation with million-dollar views over the Mandurah Marina is not only a fabulous place to stay, it is close to everything Mandurah has to offer.
- Ready, set, play with the Westfield Kids Pass - September 16, 2021
- 10 Tips for Experiencing The Perth Royal Show on a Budget - September 6, 2021
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre - August 26, 2021
- The Kids’ Bridge, Perth Children’s Hospital - August 11, 2021
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - August 11, 2021
- Funky Monkey Bars - August 1, 2021
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - July 25, 2021
- Salt and Bush Eco Tours - July 25, 2021
- Dolphin Quay Apartments, Mandurah - July 7, 2021
- Flip Out Mandurah - July 4, 2021