Flip Out is an indoor trampoline park that caters for kids of all ages, from a junior trampoline arena to a massive parkour arena for over 10s… best of all it is a flipp’n fun way to help the kids burn off some energy!
While I wasn’t brave enough to challenge myself at the over 10s parkour arena, it was definitely impressive to watch some of the seasoned jumpers nail the different obstacles, Miss 10 gave it a good go too.
But her favourite was the ninja warrior course which was a great test of her strength, coordination and balance.
My little ninjas (aged 4 & 5) couldn’t get enough of the under 10s junior trampoline area and three-level playground.
Flip Out Mandurah also features WA’s first human pinball – I’m not sure we were doing it right but it was fun trying.
The gladiator-style battle beams were also a big hit!
And of course, the kids took full advantage of pelting balls at each other (and dad) with a game of dodgeball.
If you are not partaking in the fun, or need a little rest there is a cafe near the kids playground with plenty of seating.
We absolutely loved our visit the Flip Out, my 5-year-old hasn’t stopped asking to go back! The centre is fully air-conditioned, clean and the music was pumping (you can request your own songs from the iPad on the wall near the cafe). The staff were very friendly and happy to help the kids when they got stuck in the foam pit.
Flip Out also offers Mini Ninja (ages 2 – 5) and Ninja classes. You could even host a flipp’n awesome birthday party!
Flip Out Mandurah
3/65 Reserve Drive Mandurah
- Mammas HQ, Wembley - October 7, 2021
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - October 5, 2021
- Ready, set, play with the Westfield Kids Pass - September 16, 2021
- 10 Tips for Experiencing The Perth Royal Show on a Budget - September 6, 2021
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre - August 26, 2021
- The Kids’ Bridge, Perth Children’s Hospital - August 11, 2021
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - August 11, 2021
- Funky Monkey Bars - August 1, 2021
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - July 25, 2021
- Salt and Bush Eco Tours - July 25, 2021