If you are planning a family-friendly staycation in Mandurah, then make sure you check out Dolphin Quay Apartments. The luxury apartment-style accommodation with million dollar views over the Mandurah Marina is not only a fabulous place to stay, it is close to everything Mandurah has to offer.
We stayed in the 2 Bedroom Marina View Apartment which sleeps four with the choice of bed configuration; 2 queens or 1 queen and 2 single beds. For bigger families a rollaway bed can be made available for an additional fee. Both bedrooms have their own ensuites and plenty of storage.
The apartment itself has everything you need including a fully equipped kitchen and hidden laundry with dyer – I loved not having to take home any dirty washing!
A small dining and living area with couch and flatscreen TV. Each apartment has its own top speed WiFi.
The balcony was my favourite spot, it was great sitting out and watching the sunset – we were even lucky enough to spot a couple of dolphins in the Marina. There’s a Webber BBQ out there too.
Mandurah is one of my favourite staycation destinations as there is so much to do and discover!
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - July 25, 2021
- Salt and Bush Eco Tours - July 25, 2021
- Ready, set, play with the Westfield Kids Pass - July 7, 2021
- Dolphin Quay Apartments, Mandurah - July 7, 2021
- Flip Out Mandurah - July 4, 2021
- Skating in Mandurah - July 4, 2021
- Mining Machinery at Elizabeth Quay - June 20, 2021
- PetTeet Park, York - June 12, 2021
- Apple Picking Tour at Core Cider House - May 12, 2021
- Cluey Learning - April 19, 2021