Hummingbird Waterside Cafe Review
We recently had a weekend break in Mandurah and went to Hummingbird Cafe for breakfast. It’s conveniently located on Mandurah Terrace across from the foreshore. They have indoor and outdoor seating and since it was a lovely sunny morning we sat alfresco and enjoyed the view of the water.
We ordered off the menu but when I went in to place the order I was impressed by the range of food on display in their cabinets. There were delicious looking cakes, homemade sausage rolls, frittatas and quiches and colourful salads. Plant-based and vegan options were also available.
The menu included a good range for children including vegan options. The kids’ picnic box is a good option if you are looking to take a picnic to the foreshore or have little ones who want to go and play at the playground. I also liked some of the menu items were offered in a half size portion – great for the not so hungry or small eaters.
We were with friends and the children’s menu items we ordered were the pancakes and kid’s egg, bacon and hash brown. All the meals were a good size and even on a busy long weekend Sunday the service was quite quick.
The cafe has high chairs available and they are offering $5 kids meals when you purchase a main size meal. This offer does not include the kid’s picnic box. The Hummingbird is fully licensed, opened for breakfast, lunch daily and dinner over the weekends.
Once we had finished our meal we were able to cross the road and enjoy the Sunday markets on the foreshore and of course stop for a play at the Mandurah foreshore playground before heading to the beach for the rest of our Sunday morning.
The Hummingbird Waterside Cafe will be one we visit again next time we are in Mandurah.
Hummingbird Waterside Cafe
1/38 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah
- Mandurah Cruises Christmas Lights Cruise - October 31, 2023
- Creative Soul Sessions at the Art Bar - October 26, 2023
- Bilya Cafe, Burswood - July 11, 2023
- York Ice Cream Co and York Olive Oil Company - July 4, 2023
- The Colony of Midland - March 23, 2023
- Wonderland at WA Museum Boola Bardip - January 18, 2023
- Mills Park Library, Beckenham - September 28, 2022
- Kambarang Garden Centre, Bentley - September 7, 2022
- Hummingbird Waterside Cafe, Mandurah - March 10, 2022
- AmazingCo Mystery Picnic - January 10, 2022