If you love to shop, the Dolphin Quay Markets on the Mandurah Marina is the perfect spot to pick up something unique.
There’s lots of goodies to discover, treat yourself or find a gift for somebody! Since Mandurah is a sea-side town, a lot of the homeware and gift stalls have a coastal chic/maritime/beach house feel.
It’s very “Mandurah”, with lots of crabs and dolphins! You’ll also find stalls selling jewellery, shoes, beauty products and much more weird and random things.
Get the kids to take along their pocket money, as they’ll be sure to find something they’d like to buy.
There’s a few stalls especially for kids. We spied toys, fairy gardens, clothes and even some zombies!
There’s cheap and affordable things, like toy vending machines and $4 lucky dips for boys and girls too.
We were rather impressed by these very special glass fish bowls!
Check out the Dolphin Quay Markets Facebook page to keep up to date with their events. There’s often kids fun days where they hold face painting and other activities.
There’s plenty of parking around and Dolphin Quay is also a short stroll over the pedestrian bridge from the Mandurah boardwalk.
Find Dolphin Quay at 4 Zephyr Mews, Mandurah
Find more things to do in Mandurah
Find more markets
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Family Friendly Perth Restaurants & Cafes Offering Take Away - March 25, 2020
- 20 Indoor Activities for Parents - March 21, 2020
- 40 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids at Home - March 15, 2020
- Kingsway Markets, Madeley - March 11, 2020
- Playgrounds with Sporting Facilities in Perth - March 4, 2020
- Family Friendly Breweries in Perth and the Swan Valley - March 4, 2020
- The Ultimate Kid-Friendly Guide to Hillarys Boat Harbour - March 3, 2020
- Stadium Café, Lathlain - February 29, 2020