Mandurah Boat and Bike Hire Review
With overseas holidays and cruises off the cards for a while, why not get a taste for the boating life by hiring a boat and cruising the waterways of Mandurah. With many boat options to choose from, there is a boat to suit all families. Their range starts at $60 per hour for a 4 person dinghy to a luxury pontoon for $290 which can fit up to 16 people.
Hiring a boat is super easy, you can book online through their website or visit their office. Their office is the little weatherboard boat shed in between The Pen and the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre. The staff are super helpful in assisting you to choose the right boat for your group. The best part is, anyone can captain the boat, no Skippers ticket required! Your designated Skipper just has to arrive 15-20mins before your booking to go through a safety briefing and learn how to operate the boat.
We hired a 6 person pontoon boat for 1 hour and found it plenty of time to explore the nearby canals and marina. The pontoon had a full roof to keep the sun off and the open design meant the kids could walk around freely.
The open sides meant it was easy to see Mandurah’s favourite attraction, the dolphins! Everyone was so excited when a pod starting following our boat, they got so close, it was really amazing. It will be an experience we will all remember for a very long time.
Considering we would spend the same amount of money on seeing a movie the hire price is great value for the memories it can create. I definitely recommend an adventure on the water in Mandurah. Next time we will hire it for a few hours and explore further east of Mandurah and the Murray River with a picnic lunch.
Prices and boat options can be seen and booked through www.mandurahboatandbikehire.com.au
- Grapes On Swan - February 25, 2021
- Mandurah Boat and Bike Hire - February 18, 2021
- Kalbarri Skywalk - October 21, 2020
- May Gibbs Gumnut Babies Exhibition, State Library of WA - September 23, 2020
- Kuljak Island, Ascot - July 15, 2020
- Pink Lake, Coral Coast - November 14, 2019
- Uluwatu, Bali - June 18, 2019
- AMA Actors Studio, Osbourne Park - April 3, 2019
- Universal Yums - March 27, 2019
- The Gingerbread House, Boyanup - November 10, 2018