When you’re next in Mandurah, make sure you snap an insta-worthy picture of the impressive three-dimensional artworks!
Marine Wildlife, located outside the Mandurah Visitor Centre.
Pelican, located at Dolphin Quay.
Blue Swimmer Crab, located on the East end of Mandurah Bridge.
In addition to the 3D art displays, there are plenty of other public art displays to find hidden down laneways, on the pavement or on the facades of buildings.
The Heart, located on Mandurah Eastern Foreshore.
Floral Swing Mural, located in Tuckey Lane.
The Frame, located on the Boardwalk, near Mandurah Boat & Bike Hire.
Yaburgurt Memorial, located on Mandjar Square.
Western Rock Lobster, located at Dolphin Quay – Seafood Nation.
Shark Jaw, located at Dolphin Quay – Seafood Nation.
Bottlenose Dolphins, located at Dolphin Quay – Seafood Nation.
Giant Crab, located at Dolphin Quay – Seafood Nation.
Mandurah 3D Art Trail
Visit Mandurah for more information.
- Play in Full Colour Treasure Hunt, City of Perth - September 29, 2020
- School’s Out Fest, Perth - September 28, 2020
- Pixar Putt Perth - September 26, 2020
- Spring Farm Fair, Claremont Showground - September 24, 2020
- PetTeet Park, York - September 3, 2020
- Spring at Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - September 3, 2020
- Mandurah 3D Art Trail - July 12, 2020
- Sharky’s Mandurah - July 11, 2020
- City of Perth Jungle Maze, Forrest Place - July 5, 2020
- Cluey Learning - May 19, 2020