It’s official, the Christmas Season has begun! So why not kick off the festive fun with a trip down to Mandurah Foreshore to be a part of the Christmas lights trial?
Running from the 1st December to the 7th January, discover over 30 beautifully crafted instalments, including Christmas trees over the water!
They are located along the Eastern Foreshore and into the Mandurah Ocean Marina, making this free Christmas activity a joy for all ages, as you explore both the Christmas trial as well as all the other Christmas festivities which have been planned in the upcoming months.
If you visit the City of Mandurah website, you can find the trail map, making it nice and simple to find your way around. You will also be able to find out here all of the other Christmas events, which are being held over December and January.
From a towering 4m Santa, reindeer, train, Volkswagen bus and Santa’s castle, you are sure to find the perfect spot to be in awe and take that perfect family photo as you create memories together this Christmas season.
Find more things to do this Christmas in Perth
Read the Buggybuddys review for the Mandurah Christmas Lights Cruise
- Mandurah Christmas Lights Trail - November 16, 2023
- Sandy Cove Tavern, South Yunderup - May 17, 2023
- Crocs Play Centre Pinjarra - December 6, 2022
- North Dandalup Dam - December 6, 2022
- Earl of Spencer Bar and Restaurant, Albany - November 30, 2022
- Chainsaw Sculpture Drive Albany - November 30, 2022
- Baldivis Children’s Forest - November 23, 2022
- Effervescent Kids Sensory Sessions - November 17, 2022
- Village Beach, Wannanup - November 3, 2022
- Marrinup Falls Walk, Dwellingup - October 12, 2022