An important note about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Services unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
Buggybuddys.com.au may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our site.
- To display content on the site correctly.
- To improve customer service.
- To help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your user experience.
- To understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site.
- To improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
- To send information to you that you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails, which may include electronic newsletters and/or autoresponder series of emails.
- To respond to your enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Buggybuddys.com.au may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
Specifically, if you subscribe to our newsletter, we will ask for your first name and will require your email address.
If you complete a form, we will require your name and your email address, and will ask for information relevant to the purpose of the form.
If you submit content to us, we will ask for your name and email address. Photos you include with your submission, or details in your submission, may personally identify you.
If you request to be notified about comments on any content you submit to us, or request to be notified when others submit content, we will require your first name and your email address.
This site lets you share content with your friends and followers on various social media platforms. Below are links to the privacy policies of the platforms.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information and visit our site anonymously. However, it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. We will use personal information received from you for internal purposes only and will not sell it or provide it to third parties.
We also collect each visitor’s IP address, which helps us combat spam and fraud. If you purchase a product from us and request customer support then we may also use your IP address to look up information relating to your purchase so that we can provide personalised support. We do not use IP addresses for any other purpose.
Homemade-Gifts-Made-Easy.com contains links to other websites that may be of interest to you. However, once you have used them to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites. These sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Always exercise caution by reviewing the privacy statement of the website in question before continuing to use it.
How we may store and use your information
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal data listed above for the following purposes:
- to make the Services available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to complete any purchases you make through the Services and to provide you with services that you request;
- to further develop and improve the Services;
- to maintain and support any customer account that you have with us;
- to include (or to permit the inclusion of) advertising within the Services of our own and third party products, services and promotions that we or they think may interest you;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products, services and promotions which we think may interest you; and
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal data to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products, services and promotions which they think may interest you.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition.
We may also disclose your personal data where we are required to do so by applicable law, by order of a court, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency. We may also disclose your personal data in the context of investigating or reporting any issue arising in connection with activity by you or content supplied or purporting to be supplied by you, to you or on your behalf that we reasonably believe could be unlawful or otherwise in breach of our terms of service.
Technology Licensor disclosures
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our website:
- Google Adsense
You may opt out of personalized ads for over 125 different ad networks. Click here to do that.
Some third-party advertisements are served by Google. Google’s cookie enables it to serve ads to our visitors based on their visits to other sites on the Web. You may opt out of personalized ads by visiting the Google ad opt-out page.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners and how to opt out of data collection, please click here
Affiliate Products and Services
We receive an affiliate commission for some of the products and services sold on buggybuddys.com.au
The affiliate services platforms we use are: Amazon.
Further detail: Buggybuddys is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on their ad or text link and buy something, we earn a small commission. If you prefer not to do this you can also go to Amazon and buy direct through them in which case we would not receive a commission. Either way the product will cost you the same amount.
Retargeting Ads and Tracking Pixels
Buggybuddys uses retargeting ads, which require the setting of cookies in your browser.
Buggybuddys uses Facebook pixels to determine the effectiveness of some Facebook ad campaigns. You can change your Facebook ad settings here.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law.
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please e-mail us at the address specified above.
Third party sites