Pimlott & Strand is a brand new cafe and continental deli in Dianella.
This cafe has everything you could want all under one roof! There is a kids play area, cafe with great coffee, a deli full of continental meats and delicious cheeses, good quality groceries and a small gift selection.
As soon as we arrived, the kids went straight for the play area. This is a good sized area with a kitchen, market stall, table and chairs and other little toys.
While the girls were happy playing I had a walk around and looked at the groceries and deli. There’s a really lovely selection of groceries with pantry items, deli meats, a large selection of cheeses and dairy items.
There’s also a small selection of gift wares with things such as candles, fragrance defuses, plants and flowers. This meant I could finish the last of my Christmas shopping while the kids played!
From the cafe, I ordered a coffee for me, kids chocs for the girls and a bowl of chips to share. All was delicious and the kids particularly loved their chocs which were basically small hot chocolates in little glass milk bottles and topped with a chocolate freckle. The kids food options are very reasonably priced with all items under $10!
The idea that I can shop for dinner whilst the kids are playing and grab a coffee, all in the one place, will see me coming back! Absolutely genius!
Pimlott & Strand
31 Pimlott Street, Dianella
Open Monday – Friday 7am to 5.30pm and Saturday – Sunday 8am to 3pm.
- Big4 Emu Beach Holiday Park, Albany - October 7, 2021
- Bop Till You Drop Disco Party - September 2, 2021
- Winter Village Perth - June 15, 2021
- Lancelin Holiday Park - June 3, 2021
- Two Birds Fromagerie, Swan Valley - December 16, 2020
- Perth Mess Hall, Perth - November 26, 2020
- Ruth Faulkner Library @ Belmont Hub - October 21, 2020
- Giraffe Close Encounters at Perth Zoo - September 1, 2020
- Pasta in the Valley, Swan Valley - August 10, 2020
- Kingsley Tavern - July 25, 2020