Temper Temper is a must stop for big and little chocoholics in Margaret River. It’s a great location to visit, as Yahava Koffeeworks and Vasse Virgin Olive Oils are also in the same complex. At Temper Temper you can see the chocolatiers tempering and making their gourmet chocolate products through the window, adding fruit, nuts and all sorts of goodies!
The chocolate bars are beautifully presented and come in delicious and very interesting flavour combinations.
There are lots of opportunities to taste test their range of chocolates. Little Chef and I loved trying some of their creative chocolate bar flavours – like this grapefruit and fennel in milk chocolate! It was really delicious.
There’s lots of coco inspired gifts for purchase too. Children will love to decorate their very own chocolate bar with any combination of nuts, seeds, lollies, chocolates and dried fruit! Creativity really knows no limits here.
Feeling like indulging in something decadent? There’s DIY hot chocolates for adults and kids.
Enjoy a cup on their patio while the kids can run around on the huge grassed area.
In the cabinet you’ll find so many chocolate treats, many of them gluten and nearly guilt free!
Put Temper Temper on your list of foodie places to visit whilst exploring the South West.
- Zip Line Courses in Perth and WA - September 24, 2020
- The Kiosk Fremantle - September 22, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - September 14, 2020
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival - September 7, 2020
- Araluen Botanic Park, Roleystone - August 20, 2020
- Kwik Koffee, Banksia Grove - August 13, 2020
- 50 Ideas for Father’s Day in Perth - August 12, 2020
- Adventure Golf Midland - August 5, 2020
- Cycling with Kids in Perth - May 29, 2020
- COVID-Safe Kids Birthday Parties in Perth - May 15, 2020