If you are heading into the city this school holidays and on the hunt for a good value, family-friendly eatery then look no further than Ivy & Jack!
Located on Hay Street next to the Holiday Inn, Ivy & Jack offers a varied menu of well-priced meals.
The kids menu includes favourites such as nuggets and chips, spag bol, fish & chips, pumpkin soup and pizza and meals are priced between $10 – $12.
Each child also gets an activity pack which features puzzles, stickers and colouring in.
I ordered the fish burger which was great value at $20.
During the school holidays Ivy & Jack set up a kids corner at the rear of the restaurant with bean bags and a big screen showing kids favourite shows between 11.30am – 2pm. There is also a colouring station and some board games.
Ivy & Jack
788 Hay Street, Perth
6.30am – Late, 7 Days a Week
- WA Museum Boola Bardip, Perth - November 23, 2020
- Santa Perth – list of the best places to get Santa Pictures Perth - November 11, 2020
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - November 9, 2020
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids - November 4, 2020
- Meelup Farmhouse - November 4, 2020
- Maison Saint Honore, Swan Valley - November 3, 2020
- Eagle Falls Spur, Wanneroo - October 23, 2020
- Aloft Perth Review - October 15, 2020
- Kids Halloween Party Food - October 14, 2020
- PowerPlay Perth, Joondalup - September 29, 2020