If you are heading into the city this school holidays and on the hunt for a good value, family-friendly eatery then look no further than Ivy & Jack!
Located on Hay Street next to the Holiday Inn, Ivy & Jack offers a varied menu of well-priced meals.
The kids menu includes favourites such as nuggets and chips, spag bol, fish & chips, pumpkin soup and pizza and meals are priced between $10 – $12.
Each child also gets an activity pack which features puzzles, stickers and colouring in.
I ordered the fish burger which was great value at $20.
During the school holidays Ivy & Jack set up a kids corner at the rear of the restaurant with bean bags and a big screen showing kids favourite shows between 11.30am – 2pm. There is also a colouring station and some board games.
Ivy & Jack
788 Hay Street, Perth
6.30am – Late, 7 Days a Week
- Monet in Paris at Crown Perth - November 15, 2023
- Best Teacher Gifts - November 15, 2023
- How to Help an Ageing Loved One Find the Perfect Living Accommodation - November 14, 2023
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids 2023 - November 12, 2023
- Santa Perth – List of the Best Places to get Santa Pictures Perth - November 8, 2023
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 3, 2023
- The Canning Show - November 2, 2023
- Tokyo Treat Subscription Box Review - October 11, 2023
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - September 29, 2023
- Kien Strawberry Farm - September 21, 2023