If you are heading into the city this school holidays and on the hunt for a good value, family-friendly eatery then look no further than Ivy & Jack!
Located on Hay Street next to the Holiday Inn, Ivy & Jack offers a varied menu of well-priced meals.
The kids menu includes favourites such as nuggets and chips, spag bol, fish & chips, pumpkin soup and pizza and meals are priced between $10 – $12.
Each child also gets an activity pack which features puzzles, stickers and colouring in.
I ordered the fish burger which was great value at $20.
During the school holidays Ivy & Jack set up a kids corner at the rear of the restaurant with bean bags and a big screen showing kids favourite shows between 11.30am – 2pm. There is also a colouring station and some board games.
Ivy & Jack
788 Hay Street, Perth
6.30am – Late, 7 Days a Week
- Children’s Fever 101: When To Worry And When To Relax - May 14, 2021
- Rockface Indoor Rock Climbing Balcatta - May 5, 2021
- Chicken and Beer Festival - May 3, 2021
- 6 Tips For Creating A Kid-Friendly Website - May 1, 2021
- Costco Perth – Everything you need to know - April 14, 2021
- 10 Ways To Help Your Kids Learn A New Language - April 13, 2021
- How To Hold A Successful Garage Sale Prior To Moving - April 10, 2021
- Every Plate Meal Kit Delivery Review (2021) - April 9, 2021
- The Climb Zone Bullsbrook - April 8, 2021
- HALO Rooftop Tour at Optus Stadium - April 7, 2021