Funky Monkey Bars have a brand new showroom in Fremantle! The 600sqm urban jungle, filled with colourful, modular monkey bars and play equipment isn’t just a display of products for sale, the showroom has been designed so the kids can actually play on the products before you commit to buy.
I’ve seen Funky Monkey Bars on social media and at events like the Perth Royal Show but admittedly I before visiting the new showroom I had no idea how AMAZING and versatile Funky Monkey Bars are!
I love the fact that Funky Monkey Bars have the ability to grow with your child/ren, all of their money bars are height-adjustable, and the modular design means you can customise your frame to suit your child’s age, interests and ability. And Funky Monkey Bars are made from galvanised Australian steel, so they are built strong and made to last, plus they come with a 10-year warranty.
Funky Monkey Bars have a huge range of add-on accessories suitable for toddlers to Australia’s Ninja Warrior! Accessories include every swing you could imagine, flying foxes, climbing nets, trapeze, delta rings, netball hoop, soccer net, boxing bag, hammock, bungee buoy, and SO MUCH MORE!
My acrobatic loving 10 year old’s favour product is The Aerial Tamarin which includes an aerial hoop, yoga swing, aerial silk, roman rings and of course monkey bars – it’s safe to say I know what will be on her Christmas list this year! Lucky I hear they are easy to install 😉
All Funky Monkey Bars are not only strong and are durable, they also look great and come in a funky range of colours, and they are free-standing so there is no need to concrete them into your backyard.
Funky Monkey Bars Coffee and Play 3rd – 7th August 10am – 2pm
Visit Funky Monkey Bars brand new showroom during 3rd -7th August and not only can you enjoy a play on the Monkey Bars but they will also shout you a free coffee. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a session.
Funky Monkey Bars
8 Stack Street, Fremantle
Opening Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and by appointment on Saturdays 1300 912 198.
- Kwillena Gabi Pool, Mandurah - January 13, 2022
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - January 5, 2022
- Sunset Coast Explorer - December 22, 2021
- Coolzy Personal Air Conditioner - December 16, 2021
- Festive Land at Perth Cultural Centre, 10 Dec – 9 Jan - December 11, 2021
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - December 8, 2021
- Alinta Energy Christmas Pageant 2021 - December 2, 2021
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 29, 2021
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 20, 2021
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 9, 2021