You may have heard of “Roleys On The Ridge”, just off Brookton Highway in Roleystone. A breath of fresh air has been injected into this scenic spot. The restaurant is now known as 7 Sins. The Perth Hills eatery is incredibly popular with locals. We found it difficult to get a booking, no surprise with the million dollar views and great food. We managed to get a late lunch spot at 2pm on a Sunday – and it was well worth the wait!
The tasty modern menu has a classic feel and a German twist. That’s a nod to Head Chef/Owner Sebastian Sindermann’s German heritage. The drinks list has plenty of options, particularly if you’re a beer drinker. Popular German and local craft beers are on tap.
The kids menu, affectionately called the ‘Little Sinners Menu’, has a choice of crumbed fish & fries, pizza, crumbed chicken goujons & fries, as well as a healthy grazing plate ($8) – perfect for little ones. This comes with carrot sticks, cucumber, fruit, humous and cheese. It also doubles as a colouring sheet.
Little Chef’s choice, a beef schnitzel burger ($10), came with fries. He loved the crisp burger and good serving of fries.
The adults will not be disappointed either! The menu features dishes like salmon salad, pan fried prawns & chorizo, and share plates too, all made with quality produce and generous serves. I was there for the signature dish, a crispy crackle pork knuckle ($39). It is huge, so it’s best to bring your appetite! Served with a creamy potato mash, sauerkraut, apple mousse and shiraz jus – you’ll probably need a doggy bag to finish this very tasty dish.
I’ll never know where we found room for dessert, but the Dark chocolate brownie ($13), cappuccino choc mousse and double Dutch choc ice-cream is well-worth squeezing in!
The Brackenridge Village including Meraki Collective, Blue Sky Bread bakery and other small businesses, is worth a look.
7 Sins is the perfect place to meet up with a family group for a special lunch or dinner in the Perth Hills. With friendly service, delicious hearty meals and that stunning bush view – be sure to take a drive up the hill and enjoy 7 Sins with the family!
Find 7 Sins at 3/1 Soldiers Road, Roleystone.
- S&R Orchard Christmas and Fruit Picking Festival, Walliston - December 1, 2023
- The Best Water Slides in Perth - November 22, 2023
- Masonmill Gardens, Carmel - November 22, 2023
- Perth’s Outback Splash, Bullsbrook - November 21, 2023
- The Maze at Perth’s Outback Splash - November 21, 2023
- Bilya Koort Boodja Cultural Centre, Northam - November 15, 2023
- The Kid-Friendly Guide to Scarborough - November 8, 2023
- Zoie Cafe, Scarborough - November 8, 2023
- Best Mini Golf Courses in Perth - November 8, 2023
- Mini Golf at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 8, 2023