Heading up north via the Brand Highway? Eneabba is a great place to stop! It can be a bit iffy, stopping at roadhouses with unkempt toilets. We were stoked to find the well-kept park at Eneabba – a very welcome rest stop on our road trip.
The small town of Eneabba is 278 kms north of Perth, about a two and a half to three-hour drive. This farming area is most famous for a stunning spring display of wildflowers. On a trip to Geraldton, we found it a perfect halfway point for a toilet stop, play on the playground and a bite to eat.
There is loads of parking. The large carpark is handy for those towing trailers or parking up large campervans. The covered picnic area has plenty of tables and BBQs. We visited in late spring and there were plenty of flies about. We found the toilet block is clean and well maintained.
There’s a decent sized playground, which is bound to keep the kids entertained for a quick play stop. The Eneabba playground has a great rope climbing frame for bigger kids.
A covered mini slide and sand play will keep the little ones happy too. And there’s a roundabout and swings too.
The lush lawn is great for a kick about, or enjoying your picnic lunch under a shady tree.
If you have dogs, there’s a large dog exercise area for them to have a run about.
If you’re on a camping trip, park up your RV or caravan in Eneabba for just $5 per person, per night! You can stay at the overnight stay facility for a maximum of three nights. The sites are not powered, but there is access to toilets and showers at the Recreation Stadium.
There’s a roadhouse opposite the car park – handy for a fuel stop to fill up the tank or stock up on snacks for the trip. There are plenty of chips, lollies, hot take away foods and drinks to choose from.
Eneabba is well worth stopping by on a road trip north with kids in tow.
- Top 14 Things to do in Kalgoorlie & The Goldfields with Kids - April 19, 2021
- Albany Indoor Adventures - April 2, 2021
- Due South, Albany - April 1, 2021
- Zip Line Courses in Perth and WA - April 1, 2021
- 24 Exciting Ideas for Family Fun in Perth City - March 30, 2021
- Albany Wind Farm - March 30, 2021
- Containers for Change - March 25, 2021
- Hi Voltage, Belmont - March 23, 2021
- Amaze Miniature Park, Mandurah - March 18, 2021
- Animal Farms in Perth - March 4, 2021