Get ready for your new favourite summer hangout! The Life Boat, a family-friendly casual bar and eatery, has reopened at Mindarie Marina for the summer season.
Located on the old Volley Ball court behind The Boat, The Life Boat offers a laid back space where families can relax with a drink while the kids enjoy the playground.
The playground is sand based and covered by shade sails and features a small climbing frame and slide, monkey bars and a boat plus you’ll also find beach toys.
There are plenty of large shaded tables making it a great place to catch up with friends.
On offer is a simple menu of fish and chips with an option of chicken nuggets and chips for kids.
Come sunset you can order yourself a bucket of hot buttered popcorn and settle in to watch one of the nightly free family-friendly movies on the big screen. A list of the upcoming movies can be found on their website.
The Shipping Container bar also features a rooftop deck where you can take in views of the Marina. The perfect spot for catching a sunset!
The Life Boat is open from 3pm until late on Fridays & from 12pm until late on Saturday & Sundays. The Life Boat may not open on bad weather days. Make sure you follow their Facebook page for up to date opening information.
- Avon Descent 2022 - July 25, 2022
- Book Week 2022 - July 24, 2022
- Happy Hooves Horse Riding School, Wanneroo - June 13, 2022
- Uptown Pizza, Joondalup - May 21, 2022
- FRY’D, Leederville - May 12, 2022
- Bennett Brook Railway, Whiteman Park - April 20, 2022
- Long Neck Brewery Perth - April 20, 2022
- The Climb Zone Bullsbrook - April 8, 2022
- Aloft Perth Review - March 23, 2022
- Cockburn Ice Arena - February 17, 2022