Get ready for your new favourite summer hangout! The Life Boat, a new pop-up family-friendly casual bar and eatery, has opened at Mindarie Marina.
Located on the old Volley Ball court behind The Boat, The Life Boat offers a laid back space where families can relax with a drink while the kids enjoy the playground.
The playground is sand based and covered by shade sails and features a small climbing frame and slide and a boat plus you’ll also find beach toys.
There are plenty of large shaded tables making it a great place to catch up with friends.
On offer is a simple menu of fish and chips with an option of chicken nuggets and chips for kids.
Come sunset you can order yourself a bucket of hot buttered popcorn and settle in to watch one of the nightly free family-friendly movies on the big screen.
The Shipping Container bar also features a rooftop deck where you can take in views of the Marina. The perfect spot for catching a sunset!
The Life Boat is open from 3pm until late on Fridays & from 12pm until late on Saturday & Sundays. The Life Boat may not open on bad weather days. Make sure you follow their Facebook page for up to date opening information.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront - November 28, 2020
- WA Museum Boola Bardip, Perth - November 23, 2020
- Santa Perth – list of the best places to get Santa Pictures Perth - November 11, 2020
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - November 9, 2020
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids - November 4, 2020
- Meelup Farmhouse - November 4, 2020
- Maison Saint Honore, Swan Valley - November 3, 2020
- Eagle Falls Spur, Wanneroo - October 23, 2020
- Aloft Perth Review - October 15, 2020
- Kids Halloween Party Food - October 14, 2020