Get ready for your new favourite summer hangout! The Life Boat, a new pop-up family-friendly casual bar and eatery, has opened at Mindarie Marina.
Located on the old Volley Ball court behind The Boat, The Life Boat offers a laid back space where families can relax with a drink while the kids enjoy the playground.
The playground is sand based and covered by shade sails and features a small climbing frame and slide and a boat plus you’ll also find beach toys.
There are plenty of large shaded tables making it a great place to catch up with friends.
On offer is a simple menu of fish and chips with an option of chicken nuggets and chips for kids.
Come sunset you can order yourself a bucket of hot buttered popcorn and settle in to watch one of the nightly free family-friendly movies on the big screen.
The Shipping Container bar also features a rooftop deck where you can take in views of the Marina. The perfect spot for catching a sunset!
The Life Boat is open from 3pm until late on Fridays & from 12pm until late on Saturday & Sundays. The Life Boat may not open on bad weather days. Make sure you follow their Facebook page for up to date opening information.
- The Parkerville Tavern - September 1, 2021
- Zone Bowling Birthday Party - August 31, 2021
- Five Reasons Why You Need to See West Australian Ballet’s Coppélia - August 25, 2021
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - August 24, 2021
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 7, 2021
- 5 Ways To Teach Children How To Love And Care For Animals - August 3, 2021
- Book Week 2021 Costume Ideas - July 26, 2021
- Infant Nutrition 101: 9 Foods Infants Can And Can’t Eat - June 22, 2021
- How To Host A Flower-Themed Summer Backyard Party For Kids - June 8, 2021
- 5 Tips To Help Kids Adjust After A Divorce - May 27, 2021