Get ready for your new favourite summer hangout! The Life Boat, a new pop-up family-friendly casual bar and eatery, has opened at Mindarie Marina.
Located on the old Volley Ball court behind The Boat, The Life Boat offers a laid back space where families can relax with a drink while the kids enjoy the playground.
The playground is sand based and covered by shade sails and features a small climbing frame and slide and a boat plus you’ll also find beach toys.
There are plenty of large shaded tables making it a great place to catch up with friends.
On offer is a simple menu of fish and chips with an option of chicken nuggets and chips for kids.
Come sunset you can order yourself a bucket of hot buttered popcorn and settle in to watch one of the nightly free family-friendly movies on the big screen.
The Shipping Container bar also features a rooftop deck where you can take in views of the Marina. The perfect spot for catching a sunset!
The Life Boat is open from 3pm until late on Fridays & from 12pm until late on Saturday & Sundays. The Life Boat may not open on bad weather days. Make sure you follow their Facebook page for up to date opening information.
- Kidsafe WA - March 3, 2021
- From luxury cushions to premium throws: 6 ways to create a relaxing space at home - February 15, 2021
- Costco Perth – Everything you need to know - February 10, 2021
- Dental Advice for Older Adults - January 25, 2021
- Zero Latency, Perth - January 14, 2021
- What to do on a Day Trip to Rottnest with Kids - January 6, 2021
- Lontara Rottnest - December 9, 2020
- SeaLink Rottnest - December 9, 2020
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - December 2, 2020
- DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront - November 28, 2020