They also offer freshly squeezed juices, milkshakes and smoothies, including dairy free ones.
We grabbed a table on the lawn front of the playground and ordered coffee, babycino and a yummy looking lemon curd muffin. Miss 3.5 couldn’t wait and was straight to the playground.
Our cake and coffee didn’t take long to arrive and didn’t disappoint. I ordered my coffee in a takeaway cup as I knew my daughter wouldn’t stop for long when the playground was so close.
There are a number of walking and cycling paths nearby making it a popular stop for cyclists, walkers and as well as families. All seating offers river views, on the day we visited there was a family of ducks swimming by but I have heard you may occasionally see a dolphin. There is roadside parking as well as a carpark and there are also toilets.
Lo Quay River Cafe is located on Fern Rd Riverton.
Find more family-friendly restaurants in Perth
- Wave Rock Resort – Cottages - November 17, 2020
- Mandurah Cruises Christmas Lights Cruise - November 4, 2020
- Denmark Tavern - October 23, 2020
- Lucieville Farmstay – Bridgetown - October 23, 2020
- Denmark Animal Farm and Pentland Alpaca Stud - October 21, 2020
- The Sebel Mandurah - July 13, 2020
- Discovery Rottnest Island - May 26, 2020
- City View Cafe at Optus Stadium - February 20, 2020
- Bilgoman Swimming Pool, Darlington - December 20, 2019
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - December 19, 2019