The FINtastic FRINGE WORLD Mermaids are back in Perth for the FRINGE WORLD Festival which runs until 14 February 2021.
The Splash Zone
The Splash Zone is your chance to get up and close to a Mermaid, be careful they like to splash! The day we visited the Mermaids there was a huge amount of kids wanting to high five the mermaids underwater, the Mermaids were great and made sure all the kids rotated to ensure nobody missed out.
The Splash Zone runs for approximately 30 minutes every day at 3.40pm and 5.30pm throughout the festival. The event is free and you don’t need a ticket.
Whether your child believes in Mermaids or not they will love visiting the FRINGE WORLD Mermaids at The Woodside Pleasure Garden. Within The Pleasure Garden you will also find a number of other free activities such as face-painting and a silent disco, it is also a great spot to enjoy a drink or grab a bite to eat.
The huge line-up includes side-splitting comedy and thrilling circus plus free outdoor activities from 15 January through til 2 February, open daily from 1pm.
It’s the perfect grand finale for the Summer holidays for both kids and parents.
FRINGE WORLD Mermaids
James St, Northbridge
18+ venue or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - July 25, 2021
- Salt and Bush Eco Tours - July 25, 2021
- Ready, set, play with the Westfield Kids Pass - July 7, 2021
- Dolphin Quay Apartments, Mandurah - July 7, 2021
- Flip Out Mandurah - July 4, 2021
- Skating in Mandurah - July 4, 2021
- Mining Machinery at Elizabeth Quay - June 20, 2021
- PetTeet Park, York - June 12, 2021
- Apple Picking Tour at Core Cider House - May 12, 2021
- Cluey Learning - April 19, 2021