Old Coast Brewery, situated roughly half way between Mandurah and Bunbury, the Old Coast Road Brewery is an ideal place for lunch.
Located on a 60-acre rural property, you drive past rows of olive trees to reach the parking area next to the pub. The large grass area at the front is perfect for the kids to run around or enjoy a game of cricket/soccer/footy going using the equipment that is at the ready.
Also outside there is a fenced playground with a climbing spider, slides, sandpit and a cubby house.
Inside to keep the kids occupied there is colouring in and video games. Bubbles, wands and crazy straws are available for purchase.
The menu is varied and offers light snacks, main meals and wood fired pizzas. There is a dedicated kids menu which includes spaghetti bolognese ($13), Pizza ($13) or the OCRB Kids Lunch box ($12) which consists of a ham and cheese sandwich, Freddo Frog, Cheese stick, juice box and dried fruit.
For dessert, there is a cake display or a selection of a delicious Simmo’s ice cream. They also have a wide range of handcrafted beers & ciders that are available in a tasting tray plus coffee & tea.
Weekend bookings are limited so it’s recommended to book early.
The Old Coast Brewery is located on Old Coast and Forestry Roads, Myalup.
- Omeo Shipwreck Dive Trail, Coogee Beach - November 5, 2020
- Mooba Calleya - October 7, 2020
- Goanna Golf, Bicton - July 23, 2020
- Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Roar Bar & Grill, Bibra Lake - May 16, 2019
- Duyfken 1606 Replica, AQWA - April 25, 2019
- Mermaid Magic at AQWA - April 18, 2019
- AQWA Try Driving - April 4, 2019
- Sculpture by the Sea 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Glowing Rooms Australia, Mini-Golf, Perth - February 28, 2019