A slice of heaven and a unique lavender experience.
Cape Lavender Teahouse is such a beautiful, calm and inviting place to visit. As you walk in you are surrounded by fragrance and colour.
After hearing about their famous lavender ice cream, we decided to stop in and give it a go – verdict YUMMO!!
We also ordered the soup of the day which was roast cauliflower and leek, it was to die for! Although I wish we ordered their scones because they looked AMAZING.
They also sell lots of lavender scented gifts and products such as moisturisers, body lotion, oils, teddy bears, gift packs and so much more.
We purchased some lavender infused honey and jam to take home.
The service is great and the staff are very friendly and accommodating.
Cape Lavender Teahouse is open 7 days, 9.30am – 5pm.
Located Cnr Caves & Canal Rocks Road, Yallingup.
For more information visit their website.
Visiting Cape Lavender Teahouse was such a wonderful experience – I highly recommend… even if you just go for the ice cream!
- Your Fun Shack, Alkimos - May 18, 2022
- Apple Picking Tour at Core Cider House - May 12, 2022
- Lord Forrest Hotel, Bunbury - May 11, 2022
- Elizabeth Quay Fun Fair, 9 – 25 April - April 10, 2022
- Matagarup Zip+Climb - March 10, 2022
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - February 2, 2022
- Kwillena Gabi Pool, Mandurah - January 13, 2022
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - January 5, 2022
- Sunset Coast Explorer - December 22, 2021
- Coolzy Personal Air Conditioner - December 16, 2021