The Cannington Leisureplex Kids Gym is located outside the main Leisureplex complex in the same area as the crèche. If you are paying cash you need to go to the main reception. If you are paying by card you can do this at the reception in the Kids Gym area.
The Kids Gym is a two level indoor playground designed for 0-8 year olds. It is a small area which allows you to easily supervise your children while having a coffee or catching up with friends. My 2.5 yr old is able to navigate all the equipment by herself. The equipment includes two large slides, a small flying fox and ball pit.
It also has a separate play area for younger children.
The play area is enclosed with tables and chairs outside for parent supervision.
If you need to be more hands on there are locker spaces available for your bags/shoes and bench seats inside the play area. There is one set of unisex toilets in the Kids Gym area which include change table facilities.
You can take your own food and drinks to eat at the Kids Gym. There is a cafe inside the Leisureplex for drinks and light snacks.
Find out more by visiting www.canning.wa.gov.au
- Hummingbird Waterside Cafe, Mandurah - March 10, 2022
- Waldecks Bentley - February 23, 2022
- AmazingCo Mystery Picnic - January 10, 2022
- Mandurah Cruises Christmas Lights Cruise - December 4, 2021
- Grove Bar and Grill, Wattle Grove - November 22, 2021
- Bluehills Farmstay, Harvey - October 12, 2021
- Zia Park Equestrian Centre - July 22, 2021
- Kalbarri Edge Resort - May 27, 2021
- Collier Park Mini Golf - April 20, 2021
- Wave Rock Resort – Cottages - November 17, 2020