Whiteman Park Tram Ride – Take a ride on the Heritage Electric Tram ride at Whiteman Park.
It’s the only place in Western Australia you can take the kids on a genuine vintage electric tram. The tram departs around half hourly in the village and takes you around to mussel pool via the paddocks.
Get the kids playing spot the animal and see the park from a different perspective.
Adults are $5.00, children 4-14yrs are $2.50 and family passes are $13.00
11.00am – 1.30pm Tuesday and Friday, school holidays (weekdays)
11.00am – 4.00pm Saturday
11.00am – 4.30pm Sunday and public holidays
11.00am – 3.00pm Weekdays during the school holidays
Find more things to do in the Swan Valley
- Aqua Resort Busselton - September 13, 2018
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017