There’s a lot of great breweries in the Swan Valley that claim to be family-friendly but none of them tick all the boxes quite like the BRAND NEW Bailey Brewing Co. which is located on a 10-acre property on the corner of Park and West Swan Road.
You could easily spend an entire day enjoying the chilled atmosphere while the kids play on the epic nature-based playground that has been very cleverly designed using vintage trucks that the kids can actually jump inside as the base… its safe to say my boys were living their very best life today!
The playground includes a flying fox, water play, slide, basket swing and balancing beams.
There is also a large grassed area to run around and footy goals if you want to have a kick.
Bailey Brewing Co. has a capacity of 245 people but tables are well spaced so it doesn’t feel overcrowded. Admittedly we did have to wait a while for our meals but who noticed with the kids busy playing?! The awesome staff actually came and found us at the playground to let us know our meals were ready.
There’s seating inside, on the veranda, out by the playground and around the bell tower. Another feature I absolutely loved was the Bailey Brewing Co. offers full table service, you can pay as you go (which is awesome for split billing) or start a tab at the bar. The staff were super friendly and kept our drinks restocked.
The menu isn’t fancy, just honest pub grub! I did LOVE the fact that there was a kids share platter on the menu, especially given my kids never finish a whole meal no matter how good it is. However, they didn’t want to share so we ordered the kids Popcorn Chicken and Fish and Chips. I ordered the Char-Grilled Bailey Beef Burger, which was delicious! The full menu is available on their website.
As if Bailey Brewing Co. could get any more kid-friendly! There are cute little picnic tables scattered around and every child is given a free kids activity pack too.
Bailey Brewing Co.
9861 W Swan Rd, Henley Brook
Plenty of onsite parking available. You can book online, walk-ins are also welcome.
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 24, 2020
- Northam Aquatic Facility - November 14, 2020
- Ferry Tram, South Perth - November 12, 2020
- Alinta Energy Christmas Pageant 2020 - November 10, 2020
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 9, 2020
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 8, 2020
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 8, 2020
- Bailey Brewing Co., Henley Brook - November 5, 2020
- Claremont Aquatic Centre, Claremont - November 5, 2020
- Play in Full Colour Treasure Hunt, City of Perth - September 29, 2020