Popular amusement arcade Timezone is lots of fun. Timezone Fremantle, found on the cappuccino strip, is always a great way to spend a little time in Freo. First established in Perth over 30 years ago, Timezone are now a nation-wide company, with a few locations in Perth; Baldivis, Fremantle, Midland, Innaloo, Lakeside Joondalup, Bunbury, Joondalup Zone Bowling and Northbridge.
Before you hit the games, choose between loading up a “Powercard” with a set amount of money or you can purchase a timed play pack. A $22 timed package includes:
- 30 Minutes for $22
- All you can play RED card reader games (ticket games)
- All you can play YELLOW card reader games (standard games)
- 200 Pre-loaded Powertickets
Timezone Fremantle is jam packed full of a huge range of video games to suit kids of all ages. From car racing, shooting games, basketball games, there’s even a few I’ve never seen anywhere else… like horse racing!
There are VR (virtual reality) games too.
At the end of the timed play, kids can exchange their power tickets for prizes on offer. A timed play pack will only give you a set amount of tickets to use. With a loaded Powercard, where each game played costs a set amount, you accumulate tickets with each game play. The number of tickets earned depends on how well you perform during the game!
Timezone also offers kids party packages from $25pp, which include games, power tickets for every guest and free use of the party room.
Little Chef had a ball at Timezone. It’s a fun place to visit, particularly on a hot or rainy day. The timed play packs offered value and kids love having the freedom to enjoyed being able to play game after game.
Find Timezone Fremantle at South Terrace Piazza Shopping Centre, 32/33 South Terrace, Fremantle.
- Things to do on a Rainy Day in Perth with Kids - May 25, 2022
- Kid Friendly Swan Valley Breakfast Spots - May 25, 2022
- The Best Waterfalls in Perth - May 25, 2022
- Swan Valley Station, Henley Brook - May 24, 2022
- Ooh La Lollipop, Bridgetown - May 21, 2022
- S&R Orchard Autumn Festival, Walliston - May 21, 2022
- Perth Restaurants with Epic Playgrounds! - May 17, 2022
- The Best Family Friendly Restaurants in Fremantle - May 17, 2022
- Pemberton Tramway Company, Pemberton - May 11, 2022
- Top 10 Swan Valley Family Friendly Restaurants - May 11, 2022