The Endeavour Tavern boasts one of the best beer gardens in WA, and sits right on the beach in Lancelin.
The huge lawn is perfect for kids (and dogs on leads) to run around and overlooks the ocean and Lancelin Island. There is enough beach between the beer garden and the water to deter runaway toddlers from going for a swim. During summer they also have live music under the tree on the weekends.
If you’re after a meal the restaurant always serves up a great feed! My kids love the pirate themed décor, “it’s like we’re on a ship Mum!”.
The kids menu is extensive with a choice of “little kids” and “big kids” options. All little kids’ meals come with an activity pack, pop top drink and ice-cream.
The bigger kids will be entertained by the board games on offer.
The Endeavour Tavern is at 58 Gingin Road, Lancelin, 1 ½ hours north of the Perth CBD.
- Pick Your Own Blueberries at GreenAcres Blueberry Farm - October 23, 2023
- Grand Mirage Resort Bali - June 10, 2023
- Giant Human Claw Machine at Lippo Mall Bali - February 9, 2023
- Grapes On Swan - January 17, 2023
- Kalbarri Skywalk – Everything you need to know - November 21, 2022
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - October 12, 2022
- Dinosaurs of Patagonia, WA Museum Boola Bardip - July 2, 2022
- Van Gogh Alive, Perth - June 18, 2022
- Lawn Bowls for Kids - June 18, 2022
- Gnomesville, Wellington Mill - May 5, 2022