Swan Valley Station is a brilliant find in the Swan Valley. The garden centre with gift shop and café is so family friendly. Kids will love the large, shady play area, as well as meeting all the farm animals! We think it’s a great spot to organise a catch up, find a shady spot outside and enjoy a cuppa while the kids play.
The café has tea, coffee, juices and lots of fresh goodies to choose from in the cabinet.
While 11 year old little chef is growing out of playgrounds, there’s lots to entertain younger children at the big, sand based play area. Much of the playground is shaded.
There are slides, traditional swings, a nest swing, and lots of climbing frames.
As well as a cubby house and even a boat for some nautical imaginative play.
Kids will love to say hi to the farm animals too!
There’s chooks, a rooster, donkeys and goats.
We loved Trixie & Prue the friendly donkeys. Well behaved dogs are welcome at Swan Valley Station on leads.
The gift shop is packed full of candles, gourmet condiments, garden ornaments, homewares, decorations, soaps and more. There’s a focus on local suppliers.
Outside there’s a wide range of garden art, statues, windmills, water features and decorative wall hangings.
The garden centre has plants to suit every garden type, and green thumb – whether you love a low maintenance succulent or a indoor plant that loves lots of attention.
Swan Valley Station is well worth checking out with kids in tow.
Find Swan Valley Station at 60 Forest Road, Henley Brook.
Thursday to Sunday: 9am – 4pm
Public holidays: 9am – 4pm
Closed Christmas Day / Boxing Day / Good Friday
- Family Friendly Breweries in Perth and the Swan Valley - January 20, 2021
- Family Friendly Breweries in Margaret River and South West WA - January 20, 2021
- Roho Bure, Leederville - January 19, 2021
- The Alkaline Café, Albany - January 19, 2021
- Laika Coffee, Lathlain - January 14, 2021
- Top Things to Do and Eat at Elizabeth Quay - January 10, 2021
- Stella Gelato, West Swan - December 22, 2020
- Swan Valley Station, Henley Brook - December 22, 2020
- Kalamunda Night Markets - December 21, 2020
- Best Museums in Perth for Kids - December 7, 2020