If you’re looking for a fun activity that is a little different but keeps your kids fit at the same time, let them join the circus! Kids Circus Perth is run by qualified artists with international experience so your kids are in safe hands. Specialising in aerial apparatus the children get to use the same equipment as the pros!
Each class starts with a warm-up and tumbling session, learning roly polys, cartwheels, handstands and human pyramids. After that, the kids get to move on to either trapeze, lyra, or silks.
The trapeze is very low and the students practice getting onto the bar and sitting then standing. Crash mats are used under all the equipment.
Lyra is a hanging hula hoop suspended from the ceiling. From this, they can hang upside down, right way up or lay sideways!
The silks is a favourite for all the P!nk fans. Consisting of two super long bolts of soft fabric hanging from the ceiling, each child gets their own set to practice on. The kids love to tie themselves in knots and hang upside down. They can even learn how to flip around like the circus shows! The teacher will guide them step-by-step on how to wrap the silks around themselves so they are safe at all times.
Aerial arts uses a lot of core muscles and upper body strength, it’s a lot harder than it looks! It’s a great activity for girls and boys of all ages and each child can learn at their own pace.
Classes at Kids Circus Perth start at 4 years old up to adult and run during school terms with special workshops held during school holidays. You can even hold your next birthday party there with packages starting at $26 per person so you can learn aerial silks with all your friends!
Kids Circus Perth
1/6 Uppill Place, Wangara
- Pick Your Own Blueberries at GreenAcres Blueberry Farm - October 23, 2023
- Grand Mirage Resort Bali - June 10, 2023
- Giant Human Claw Machine at Lippo Mall Bali - February 9, 2023
- Grapes On Swan - January 17, 2023
- Kalbarri Skywalk – Everything you need to know - November 21, 2022
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - October 12, 2022
- Dinosaurs of Patagonia, WA Museum Boola Bardip - July 2, 2022
- Van Gogh Alive, Perth - June 18, 2022
- Lawn Bowls for Kids - June 18, 2022
- Gnomesville, Wellington Mill - May 5, 2022