Cranked Coffee boasts a spacious alfresco area, grass patch and also roomy indoor seating for a more intimate setting or when the weather is not so kind. Oxford street reserve is conveniently located just opposite the cafe.
I had my usual skinny cap and also ordered myself a short stack of pancakes with berries. It was delicious. Caleb had his usual babychino.
Bellies filled, sugar to burn off, its time we head to the newly opened oxford street reserve. It’s a fully fenced play-area equipped with slides, a fort, balance beam (and wobbly ones too), a sand pit, instrumental play equipments just to name a few.
The whole playground is pram/wheelchair accessible too. It’s a wonderful playground for kids of all ages. Located just outside the playground, you can also find plenty of tables and benches where you can sit and relax whilst still keeping a watchful eye on the little ones. Leederville offers a huge variety of food choices so why not get some take-away, grab a coffee and just sit there and enjoy a meal while the kids are taken care off.
Whether you decide to drive there (free 1 hr parking), take a train (just next to Leederville train station), catch a bus or CAT (free on the weekends), make Oxford Street Reserve your next family fun-day.
- Perth Mango Farm - February 5, 2021
- Smiths Beach Resort, Margaret River - November 17, 2020
- Banjup Local - September 24, 2020
- Sprolo, South Perth - September 8, 2020
- Happy Feet Children’s Footwear, Alfred Cove - September 24, 2019
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018