Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery is a must visit if you’re visiting or passing through Yallingup with the family.
We’re regular visitors to Yallingup Gugelhupf bakery mainly because of the sumptuous gluten free brownies and croissants, and also because we just love Yallingup.
If you’re on your way into Yallingup then stop off and grab some delicious delights. There’s plenty of parking outside the bakery and as well as across the road.
We also like to drop in on our way back home and grab some Quiches and toasties for the journey back to Perth.
The bakery is quite small inside but it’s great to take the kids inside and see the open kitchen where they can watch the bakers bake the yummy pastries.
Let us know what you think by adding a review below.
18 Yallingup Beach Rd; Yallingup
CHECK OUT OTHER THINGS TO DO IN PERTH
- The Park Floreat – family dining - July 28, 2022
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018