Like a casual cuppa? Found right next to the Scarborough Beach Pool, you can dine at Zoie Café with wet hair. The chilled café (previously the Cocolat cafe) offers up coffee, cake and creamy gelato – totally worth doing an extra few laps of the pool for!
Found overlooking the Scarborough Beach foreshore, the café has beautiful ocean views – without the price tag. Sit inside (handy for when that gusty sea breeze is blowing!), or outside on the covered patio.
In the chiller cabinet, you can find everything from freshly made granolas to raw treats and cake.
On the menu, there are plenty of options for breakfast, lunch, and drinks. Predominantly all-day breakfast dishes, there are a few wraps thrown in too. They also have a range of vegetarian, vegan, dairy and gluten-free options. The kid’s menu (Nov 2023) has plenty of choices, plus there are sundaes, waffles and pancakes to customise! There are even freak shakes, topped with whipped cream, on the menu.
It’s also handy to know that you can access the café from the pool area. So if you are taking a swim with the kids, there are plenty of tables and chairs situated pool-side too. If you crave an ice-cream after having a swim, you can easily pop in and grab a delicious gelato ice-cream to take away.
Why not head to the Whale Playground, an easy 500m walk along the foreshore, afterwards for a play.
Find Zoie Café at 171 The Esplanade, Scarborough
Get more info on their website.
- S&R Orchard Christmas and Fruit Picking Festival, Walliston - December 1, 2023
- The Best Water Slides in Perth - November 22, 2023
- Masonmill Gardens, Carmel - November 22, 2023
- Perth’s Outback Splash, Bullsbrook - November 21, 2023
- The Maze at Perth’s Outback Splash - November 21, 2023
- Bilya Koort Boodja Cultural Centre, Northam - November 15, 2023
- The Kid-Friendly Guide to Scarborough - November 8, 2023
- Zoie Cafe, Scarborough - November 8, 2023
- Best Mini Golf Courses in Perth - November 8, 2023
- Mini Golf at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 8, 2023