Portofinos in Mindarie is the perfect spot to have a feed whilst watching the beautiful views of the Indian Ocean.
Serving breakfast, cakes, lunch and dinner with kiddie menus available. Kids meals include homemade chicken nuggets and chips, spaghetti bolognaise, fish and chips and cheese toastie. All are priced at $10.
There is also a great enclosed play area where the kids can burn off some energy whilst you enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. Full baby changing facilities are available.
We enjoyed a hearty brunch at Portofinos Cafe on a winter’s Sunday with heaters on, the restaurant bustling and prompt and efficient service. Order and pay at the counter, then sit back and chat whilst watching the weather roll in or the sun set.
2 Quinns Rd, Mindarie WA 6030
- Aqua Resort Busselton - September 13, 2018
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017
- Showtime Limousines, Perth - March 9, 2017
- Whiteman Park Tram Ride - February 28, 2017
- Pedal Play Whiteman Park - January 30, 2017
- Children’s Forest Whiteman Park - January 30, 2017