The Tap at Chapel Farm is a great spot for a lazy Sunday lunch with a secret garden and its very own Wonky Donkey.This funky place has Tapas and Pizza as the main feature on the menu, with a nice selection of kids meals. Pricing is not too bad for the amount offered.
The kids menu offer a range of meals and pizzas. All reasonably priced and include a kids activity book and soft drink or juice. Our food came quickly – too quickly for the kids who were enjoying climbing the trees and getting to know the Donkey named Cinderella and her Alpaca friend. With some great beers on tap and an extensive wine list, it is the perfect place to chill out on a warm day, with spray jets over the cool leafy surrounds.
Don’t be fooled though, this would also be a great venue to visit in winter too. Each room in the Victorian style homestead is turned into a charming soft lit area to enjoy – some rooms even had lovely old mantles over the open fire and comfy looking couches to laze the afternoon away over a beer and a chat.
So, if you’re at a loose end this weekend, why not head to the Swan Valley and enjoy some great hospitality at The Tap, Chapel Farm Winery and meet the real Wonky Donkey.Where: Swan Valley, 231 Toodyay Road, Middle Swan
Find more family friendly restaurants
Find more things to do in the Swan Valley
- April Family Events in Perth - March 9, 2020
- Why a girls’ school from day one? - February 12, 2020
- How To Prepare Yourself For Your Next Big Exam - January 12, 2020
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2020 - January 2, 2020
- Penrhos College Kindergarten students ask – ‘How best can we help animals to survive?’ - December 20, 2019
- Places Where You Can Go Camping In Perth - November 5, 2019
- How to Buy The Ideal Baby Thermometer - October 15, 2019
- INTERGENERATIONAL BIG BETHANIE BAKE OFF RETURNS FOR SIXTH YEAR - October 2, 2019
- How To Choose The Best Tutors Online To Help Your Kids - September 17, 2019
- FUN-FILLED FAMILY EVENING SUPPORTING CHILDREN’S CANCER RESEARCH - September 11, 2019