Tao Cafe is conveniently located in the heart of Joondalup – 151 Grand Boulevard, Joondalup.
If you haven’t been to a Tao Café before it is definitely a place you have to try – its relaxed atmosphere is the perfect place to enjoy Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese food with the family.
Super excited about the opening, we stopped in for lunch before a movie. On entering the restaurant we were immediately greeted by a waitress who took us to a table alongside the sushi train, the food looked amazing and fresh, there was also a great variety of dishes.
The kids loved watching the sushi train go round and picking out what they wanted. Dishes are priced based on the colour of the plate ranging from $2.50 – $7.90, there was a pricing chart displayed on the wall. As we were in the restaurant new items were constantly being added to the train.
The restaurant was very quiet on the day we visited, service was great, there was a highchair for my toddler and when given water for the table the kids were given plastic cups. My kids are sushi lovers, they didn’t even pick up the menu, I did order a serve of chips for them to share but they were left pretty much uneaten.
I ordered the Bun Xao Beef (beef noodle salad) from the Vietnamese menu, the serving was huge and absolutely delicious.
On the sushi train, there is a range of desserts; tarts, cheesecakes, brownies, eclairs, jelly and so much more.
Tao Joondalup is a licensed venue with a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
They are currently open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner 10.30am-9pm (Sun-Wed) 10.30am-10pm (Thurs-Sat). Takeaway also available. Indoor and outdoor seating options.
Great experience and very reasonably priced, we will definitely be back!
For more information and other locations visit their website www.taocafe.com.au
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - June 23, 2022
- Skating in Mandurah - June 23, 2022
- Your Fun Shack, Alkimos - May 18, 2022
- Apple Picking Tour at Core Cider House - May 12, 2022
- Lord Forrest Hotel, Bunbury - May 11, 2022
- Elizabeth Quay Fun Fair, 9 – 25 April - April 10, 2022
- Matagarup Zip+Climb - March 10, 2022
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - February 2, 2022
- Kwillena Gabi Pool, Mandurah - January 13, 2022
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - January 5, 2022