If you haven’t been to a Tao Café before, it is definitely a place you have to try. Conveniently located in the heart of Joondalup, its relaxed atmosphere is the perfect place to enjoy Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese food with the family
At the centre of the restaurant is a long Sushi train that snakes its way past the booth and counter seating.
It’s always great fun for the kids to watch the sushi train go round and to be able to pick out what they want. Dishes are priced based on the colour of the plate ranging from $3.20 – $8.50 there was a pricing chart displayed on the wall. Fresh items are constantly being added to the train.
You can also order from the extensive menu of Vietnamese, Thai and Japanese food. A firm favourite of ours is the Vietnamese Bun Bo Hue soup – a traditional spicy beef and pork thick rice noodle soup.
On the sushi train, you’ll also find a range of desserts; tarts, cheesecakes, brownies, eclairs, jelly and so much more.
A small play corner is available to keep the little ones entertained with a variety of plastic toys. However, it is situated near the entrance door, so it’s important to keep a watchful eye on younger children who may have a tendency to run through open doors.
Tao Joondalup is a licensed venue with a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
They are currently open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner 10.30am-9pm (Sun-Wed) 10.30am-10pm (Thurs-Sat). Takeaway also available. Indoor and outdoor seating options.
For more information and other locations visit their website www.taocafe.com.au
- Monet in Paris at Crown Perth - November 15, 2023
- Best Teacher Gifts - November 15, 2023
- How to Help an Ageing Loved One Find the Perfect Living Accommodation - November 14, 2023
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids 2023 - November 12, 2023
- Santa Perth – List of the Best Places to get Santa Pictures Perth - November 8, 2023
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 3, 2023
- The Canning Show - November 2, 2023
- Tokyo Treat Subscription Box Review - October 11, 2023
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - September 29, 2023
- Kien Strawberry Farm - September 21, 2023