Tao Cafe Joondalup opened on 29 March 2017 and is conveniently located in the heart of Joondalup – 151 Grand Boulevard, Joondalup.If you haven’t been to a Tao Café before it is definitely a place you have to try – it’s relaxed atmosphere is the perfect place to enjoy Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese food with the family.
Super excited about the opening, we stopped in for lunch before a movie. On entering the restaurant we were immediately greeted by a waitress who took us to a table alongside the sushi train, the food looked amazing and fresh, there was also a great variety of dishes.
The kids loved watching the sushi train go round and picking out what they wanted. Dishes are priced based on the colour of the plate ranging from $2.50 – $7.90, there was a pricing chart displayed on the wall. As we were in the restaurant new items were constantly being added to the train.
The restaurant was very quiet on the day we visited, service was great, there was a highchair for my toddler and when given water for the table the kids were given plastic cups. My kids are sushi lovers, they didn’t even pick up the menu, I did order a serve of chips for them to share but they were left pretty much uneaten.I ordered the Bun Xao Beef (beef noodle salad) from the Vietnamese menu, the serving was huge and absolutely delicious.
On the sushi train, there is a range of desserts; tarts, cheesecakes, brownies, eclairs, jelly and so much more.
Tao Joondalup is a licensed venue with a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
They are currently open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner 10.30am-9pm (Sun-Wed) 10.30am-10pm (Thurs-Sat). Takeaway also available. Indoor and outdoor seating options.
Great experience and very reasonably priced, we will definitely be back!
For more information and other locations visit their website www.taocafe.com.au
- City of Perth Australia Day Festival - January 23, 2021
- Family Rave Day – Fringe Mixtape - January 21, 2021
- Padbury Pickings, Herne Hill – Grape Picking Perth - January 20, 2021
- FRINGE WORLD Mermaids - January 19, 2021
- DinoLand, Fremantle - January 10, 2021
- Broadwater Resort, Busselton - January 7, 2021
- Yagan Square Wonderland, 17 Dec – 3 Jan - December 17, 2020
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - December 17, 2020
- The Aviation Heritage Museum, Bull Creek - December 17, 2020
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 24, 2020