Mid Century Cafe and Collectables is a fantastic, family run, retro-vintage themed cafe located at 56 Michael street Yokine.
Take a step back in time at this gorgeous looking cafe where you can enjoy breakfast, coffee and cake or enjoy a light lunch amid retro and vintage wares from the 1950’s, 60’s and 70’s.
As well as enjoying the yummy homemade treats and food at the vintage style table and chairs, you can also purchase a range of antique items they have on display.
They have a range of old boardgames and 1960’s magazines that you are welcome to read or have a play of while enjoying your coffee.
Miss 3 enjoyed playing in the little kids area, complete with a mini table and chairs, kitchenette and a range of toys.
I enjoyed a really yummy iced coffee and berry muffin while miss 3 particularly enjoyed her strawberry milkshake.
They do not offer a kids menu, although they do have baby chinos available for $1.00. We will definitely return to try out their breakfast or lunch as the food on display looked really nice.
They also have a coffee window in which you can order a take away coffee, without having to go inside. You can grab a take-away and sit at the little park which is right next door. This will be effective as of the 6/11/16
Mid Century Cafe is open from Tuesday – Friday 8:30am – 3pm, Saturdays 8am – 3pm and Sundays 8am – 1pm.
For more information visit www.mid-centurycafe.com.au
- The Woodvale Tavern, Woodvale - July 18, 2019
- Karrinyup Waters Cafe, Karrinyup - March 20, 2019
- IKEA Cafe, Innaloo - November 11, 2018
- Whalebone Brewing Company, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- See Salt Cafe, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- Exmouth Mini Golf - July 19, 2018
- Froth Craft Brewery, Exmouth - July 9, 2018
- Exmouth Waterpark - July 3, 2018
- Cocolat Scarborough - February 20, 2018
- Grannie’s Home Kitchen, York - January 29, 2018