There is one entry fee, $12 for adults on weekends, $7 during the week and kids under 12 are free. Then you’re free to explore the grounds. The stone fruit orchard is a stunning place to take a wander with your family through the pink and white blossom, which smells heavenly. As well as plenty of photo opportunities, it’s also a lovely spot to throw down a picnic rug.
There are Japanese-style arches to take a photo by, as well as a flower pot wall and other props scattered around the orchard.
Japanese style food and drinks will also be on offer and if you really want to immerse yourself in the theme, Kimono Hire by Perth Kimono Club is available on weekends too.
There are a few market stalls, some selling fresh farm produce, as well as over 20 food vans, an ice cream van and a coffee van so if you didn’t want to take along a picnic, there are other options.
Tractor train (weekends only)
Animal Farm (weekends only)
Flower Crown Making – extra $10 charge (weekends only)
Carmel Cider Co Serving award winning cider and Juice (weekends only)
Kids Veggie Planting (weekends only)
The planting is a brilliant hands on activity. Children are provided with a mini watering can, small trowel, and gloves to dig and plant their seedling in a designated area.
And good news for dog lovers – your pets are welcome too. Ruby enjoyed walkies around the blossoms.
The Blossom Festival days can get very busy so be prepared to queue for some of the activities and food. This year more parking has been made available. Portaloos are available on site.
- Sistas Burns Beach - September 14, 2020
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival - September 7, 2020
- Araluen Botanic Park, Roleystone - August 20, 2020
- Kwik Koffee, Banksia Grove - August 13, 2020
- 50 Ideas for Father’s Day in Perth - August 12, 2020
- Adventure Golf Midland - August 5, 2020
- Cycling with Kids in Perth - May 29, 2020
- COVID-Safe Kids Birthday Parties in Perth - May 15, 2020
- National Parks and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas in Perth - April 24, 2020