If your child is obsessed with anything with big wheels then you won’t want to miss the monthly Tractor Parade at Whiteman Park.
The Tractor Parade features restored vintage tractors from the Tractor Museum of WA which chug their way up to Revolutions Transport Museum before returning through the Village Mall at Whiteman Park.
It’s a great sight to see them tinking, clanking and rolling their way through the park!
The Tractor Parade takes place on the second Sunday of every month at 1pm.
If you want to see more make sure you pay a visit to the Tractor Museum where you will find dozens of relics from WA’s agricultural past on display. The collection includes nearly forty tractors, as well as stationary engines, vintage trucks, a display of country life artefacts and old photographs.
Of the tractors on display, the oldest is an operational 1920 Fordson; the rarest, a 1923 Bailor cultivator built in America; and one of the more unique is the HSCS crawler, built in Sweden and the only known one in Australia.
Find more places to visit in Perth
- Monet in Paris at Crown Perth - November 15, 2023
- Best Teacher Gifts - November 15, 2023
- How to Help an Ageing Loved One Find the Perfect Living Accommodation - November 14, 2023
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids 2023 - November 12, 2023
- Santa Perth – List of the Best Places to get Santa Pictures Perth - November 8, 2023
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 3, 2023
- The Canning Show - November 2, 2023
- Tokyo Treat Subscription Box Review - October 11, 2023
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - September 29, 2023
- Kien Strawberry Farm - September 21, 2023