Foliage and Coffee Co is a beaut spot for a coffee in the foothills of Perth – especially if you’re an indoor plant addict like me! The family owned and operated indoor plant, gift store and coffee shop is absolutely adorable.
They make a great cuppa, plus have a brunch menu, with kid-friendly options.
Be sure to check out the goodies on the cabinet too.
The super cute café has a kids corner for little hands to keep busy with blocks, books and colouring, while you enjoy a coffee. There’s plenty of tables, high chairs and comfy sofas too.
And you’ll find it difficult to leave with out some new leaves or a cute pot. There’s some lovely giftware to treat yourself to.
Foliage and Co is walking distance to nearby Fancote Park – making it a perfect spot to grab a take away morning tea.
Here there’s plenty of grass to kick a ball and a traditional style playground.
But kids will love the very unique castle–like structure best!
You can walk the castle walls and play king of the castle.
Be sure to seek out Foliage and Coffee Co in Kelmscott – it’s lush!
Find Foliage and Coffee Co at 1/13 Page Road, Kelmscott WA.
- Things to do on a Rainy Day in Perth with Kids - May 25, 2022
- Kid Friendly Swan Valley Breakfast Spots - May 25, 2022
- The Best Waterfalls in Perth - May 25, 2022
- Swan Valley Station, Henley Brook - May 24, 2022
- Ooh La Lollipop, Bridgetown - May 21, 2022
- S&R Orchard Autumn Festival, Walliston - May 21, 2022
- Perth Restaurants with Epic Playgrounds! - May 17, 2022
- The Best Family Friendly Restaurants in Fremantle - May 17, 2022
- Pemberton Tramway Company, Pemberton - May 11, 2022
- Top 10 Swan Valley Family Friendly Restaurants - May 11, 2022