Most of the pitches offer some form of natural shade from the mature trees peppered around the park.
Our pitch was adjacent to the main attractions in the park, the HUGE jumping pillow, splash & play zone, 360 play area and playground.
The jumping pillow is nestled among many mature trees providing some shade at the edge of the area. There are also a few benches so you can watch the kids while relaxing in the shade.
The play zone and playground are both covered with shade sails. The kids loved the 360 play area where you have to push the buttons around the structure in order and against a timer!
There’s also a fully fenced splash & play area, swimming pool and pool side shade over sun lounges and chairs. The swimming pool has a raised shallow area with shade making it a fantastic option for families with younger kids. The whole area is fully fenced from the jumping pillow and playground.
The main camp kitchen and ablution block sit alongside the main play areas so you can sit in the camp kitchen and see the kids playing close by during the daytime and evenings. There is also a small grassed area, perfect for ball games.
The camp office also offers Go Kart hire for use around the park. Big 4 Beachlands is a dog-friendly park outside of school and public holidays.
Find out more by visiting Big4 Beachlands Holiday Park
Big4 Beachlands Holiday Park
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018