Bathers Beach House in Fremantle is Perth’s only absolute beachfront restaurant located just 3 steps away from the white sands of Bathers Beach. This is only restaurant in Perth where you can elect to dine from the comfort of a sun lounger.
Bathers Beach House is a large venue and has plenty of seating options with the inside tables and bar-type seating, upstairs bar, outside tables and the sun loungers on the beach, all offering uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean. Bookings are suggested for inside and the loungers
The outside casual dining means you can come straight of the beach for a bit a to eat and we saw many families doing just that.
The menu has a good variation of dishes with a choice of share plates, entrees and mains. We chose the grazing board to share ($49) which came with pork & fennel salami, WA prosciutto, chorizo, feta cheese, roast pickled red peppers, pickled cucumber, bread, kalamata olives, baba ganoush and mac n’ cheese croquettes. Everything was really tasty and it was plenty for two people.
The Nippers Menu, recommended for children aged 12 and under, included choices of grilled chicken salad, cheeseburger and chips, fish and chips or pasta. The meals are excellent value at $10 and come with a glass of juice and icy-pole. My kids ordered the cheeseburger which I found to be really good quality.
Even though it is a large venue the service was prompt and helpful and the food came out of the kitchen quickly after ordering.
We will be definitely returning to Bathers Beach House again soon to enjoy the relaxed vibe and yummy food.
47 Mews Road Fremantle.
Open 7 days from 11am for lunch and dinner.
- Next Level Monkey Business, Dunsborough - May 25, 2020
- Online Library Activities & Services During COVID-19 - April 24, 2020
- Free Online Exercise Classes for Kids - April 3, 2020
- Swan Valley Adventure Centre School Holiday Program - March 16, 2020
- Top Items You Need For Middle School - March 15, 2020
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019