Bathers Beach House in Fremantle is Perth’s only absolute beachfront restaurant located just 3 steps away from the white sands of Bathers Beach. This is the only restaurant in Perth where you can elect to dine from the comfort of a sun lounger.
Bathers Beach House is a large venue and has plenty of seating options with the inside tables and bar-type seating, upstairs bar, outside tables and the sun loungers on the beach, all offering uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean. Bookings are suggested for inside and the loungers
The outside casual dining means you can come straight off the beach for a bit a to eat and we saw many families doing just that.
The menu has a good variety of dishes with a choice of share plates, entrees and mains. We chose the grazing board to share which came with pork & fennel salami, WA prosciutto, chorizo, feta cheese, roast pickled red peppers, pickled cucumber, bread, kalamata olives, baba ganoush and mac n’ cheese croquettes. Everything was really tasty and it was plenty for two people.
The Nippers Menu, recommended for children aged 12 and under, included choices of grilled chicken salad, cheeseburger and chips, fish and chips or pasta. The meals are excellent value at $10 and come with a glass of juice and icy-pole. My kids ordered the cheeseburger which I found to be really good quality.
Even though it is a large venue the service was prompt and helpful and the food came out of the kitchen quickly after ordering.
We will be definitely returning to Bathers Beach House again soon to enjoy the relaxed vibe and yummy food.
47 Mews Road Fremantle.
Open 7 days from 11am for lunch and dinner.
- Uptown Pizza, Joondalup - May 21, 2022
- FRY’D, Leederville - May 12, 2022
- Bennett Brook Railway, Whiteman Park - April 20, 2022
- Long Neck Brewery Perth - April 20, 2022
- The Climb Zone Bullsbrook - April 8, 2022
- Aloft Perth Review - March 23, 2022
- Cockburn Ice Arena - February 17, 2022
- Fun activities to tick off your list before school starts - January 27, 2022
- Moonlight Cinema, Kings Park - January 23, 2022
- 7 Tips To Find The Right Tutor - January 21, 2022