Remember that Mini golf pop up at Elizabeth Quay a few years ago? Well that has now arrived in the heart of Midland! Found next to “Locale” the vibrant summer food truck park, Adventure Golf has injected a “hole” lotta fun into Midland! If you’ve played every mini golf in Perth, then put this on your to-play list!
Challenge your kids to a game of mini golf at Adventure Golf. The new (June 2020) putt putt golf course is enjoyable for all ages. We collected our golf clubs (which come in different heights), score sheet and brightly coloured golf balls from the booth, where there’s also take away coffee, cold drinks and fresh doughnuts available.
The course is flat, easy to navigate and astro-turfed, so easily accessed by most people and prams/strollers. The little ones will love the big tree too! There’s not much shade, so in warmer months be sure to slip, slop, slap, slide. There are a couple of shady thatched huts around, to sit and take a break, as well as plenty of benches.
Each hole on the course is quite short, though that doesn’t make it much easier to putt the ball into the hole! There are a few tight angles, rocks, logs, “bunkers” and slopes used as obstacles – just to make things extra tricky.
The water obstacle will make playing this hole very wet for tall people!
The mini golf is challenging, but not difficult, we didn’t go over the six-stroke limit on a hole, besides hole 18 which is hard! We enjoyed it, even if Little Chef beat me by a mile!
Food and drinks are available from the kiosk. The floodlit mini golf course is also open for birthday parties and evenings on Fridays and Saturdays, where you can play with glow balls. Be sure to check out Adventure Golf Midland – you might just get a hole in one like me!
Adventure Golf Midland
Address: 31 The Crescent, Midland, WA
For more information visit www.adventuregolf.net.au
- Kids Painting Classes in Perth - August 10, 2022
- Westfield Whitford City Restaurants - August 3, 2022
- Mountain Bike Trails in Perth - July 31, 2022
- Top 10 Fishing Spots for Kids in Perth - July 24, 2022
- Pump Tracks in Perth - July 20, 2022
- Taco Bell, Midland - July 15, 2022
- Swan View Tunnel, Swan View - July 15, 2022
- Dining with Tweens and Teenagers in Perth - July 5, 2022
- Top Things to do with Kids in the Swan Valley - July 5, 2022
- Quinninup Tavern, Quinninup - June 29, 2022