Stella Gelato, in West Swan, is the newest kid on the Swan Valley block. Here they boast to have the very best gelato in the Swan Valley – that’s a very big call!
What’s in a name? “Stella” means star in Italian. Owned by the Starr Family, Stella makes the perfect name for their new business. The Swan Valley has a big heritage of Italian families, so it’s no surprise that the area is becoming well known for fresh gelato, as well as its lush vineyards.
The gelato is made in-house from the very best local produce. There’s plenty of choice of flavours, from lots of staples, to exciting new flavours made daily. Some of the favourites include crunchy honeycomb, salted caramel, cookies and cream and even a nougat gelato. If you’re not too sure what to choose, a free tasting makes the decision much easier! There are even vegan options.
Not a lover of the cold stuff? In the cabinet you’ll also find honey cake, cookies and pies, as well as gelato cakes and much more.
We enjoyed a quality barista made coffee with our gelato.
Little Chef loved two scoops of cookies and cream, and choc chip. The scoops are very generous, so in future I’d just order him one (mean mum!).
I had a scoop of cherry gelato – which was SO tasty and creamy. I’d definitely go back for more.
There’s plenty of seating, including a few comfy booths inside, as well as seating in an outside courtyard. There’s a few high chairs for little ice cream lovers too.
The deliciously fresh and creamy gelato range makes Stella Gelato a must-visit with kids in the Swan Valley. Bellissimo!
Find Stella Gelato at 24 Coast Road, West Swan.
Contact: 0491 678 711
- Family Friendly Breweries in Perth and the Swan Valley - January 20, 2021
- Family Friendly Breweries in Margaret River and South West WA - January 20, 2021
- Roho Bure, Leederville - January 19, 2021
- The Alkaline Café, Albany - January 19, 2021
- Laika Coffee, Lathlain - January 14, 2021
- Top Things to Do and Eat at Elizabeth Quay - January 10, 2021
- Stella Gelato, West Swan - December 22, 2020
- Swan Valley Station, Henley Brook - December 22, 2020
- Kalamunda Night Markets - December 21, 2020
- Best Museums in Perth for Kids - December 7, 2020