Stella Gelato, in West Swan, is the newest kid on the Swan Valley block. Here they boast to have the very best gelato in the Swan Valley – that’s a very big call!
What’s in a name? “Stella” means star in Italian. Owned by the Starr Family, Stella makes the perfect name for their new business. The Swan Valley has a big heritage of Italian families, so it’s no surprise that the area is becoming well known for fresh gelato, as well as its lush vineyards.
The gelato is made in-house from the very best local produce. There’s plenty of choice of flavours, from lots of staples, to exciting new flavours made daily. Some of the favourites include crunchy honeycomb, salted caramel, cookies and cream and even a nougat gelato. If you’re not too sure what to choose, a free tasting makes the decision much easier! There are even vegan options.
Not a lover of the cold stuff? In the cabinet you’ll also find honey cake, cookies and pies, as well as gelato cakes and much more.
We enjoyed a quality barista made coffee with our gelato.
Little Chef loved two scoops of cookies and cream, and choc chip. The scoops are very generous, so in future I’d just order him one (mean mum!).
I had a scoop of cherry gelato – which was SO tasty and creamy. I’d definitely go back for more.
There’s plenty of seating, including a few comfy booths inside, as well as seating in an outside courtyard. There’s a few high chairs for little ice cream lovers too.
The deliciously fresh and creamy gelato range makes Stella Gelato a must-visit with kids in the Swan Valley. Bellissimo!
Find Stella Gelato at 24 Coast Road, West Swan.
Contact: 0491 678 711
- The Ultimate Guide to Laser Tag in Perth - June 17, 2021
- Ultimate Guide to Things to Do in Albany with Kids - June 16, 2021
- Kids Cooking Classes in Perth - June 3, 2021
- Best Places for Bowling in Perth - June 3, 2021
- Be a Tourist in Your Own City – Our Guide to Perth Attractions - May 20, 2021
- Whistlepipe Gully Walk Trail, Perth Hills - May 19, 2021
- Places to Stop on the Way to South West WA - May 15, 2021
- Toastface Grillah, Perth City - May 7, 2021
- Ocean and Paddock, Albany - May 3, 2021
- Family Friendly Wineries in the Swan Valley and Perth Hills - April 30, 2021