Market & Co Crown Perth – Little Chef, his Nanna and I were attending an exciting family event at Crown. It started at 6pm, so we wanted to grab a bite to eat beforehand. It was a Friday afternoon, so our usual go to The Merrywell was heaving with the after work crowd. We decided to try Market and Co, which is found opposite The Merrywell, at the Crown Promenade Hotel.
As it was about 5pm, the main restaurant was unfortunately closed, but we were still able to sit in the bar area or on the outside patio and choose from the tapas menu, which was perfect for what we were after – a few share plates to nibble on. The full kids menu was also available to choose from. There are also high chairs available and baby change facilities.
The kids menu is packed full of all the usual favourites of fish and chips, chicken nuggets and chips, spaghetti and meatballs, burger and chips, as well as a choice of two pizzas cheese pizza a ham and pineapple pizza. All kid’s meals are $12.90. Little Chef chose the Hawaiian pizza, which he said was very tasty and had a thin crust.
My mum and I shared a pot of tea and we had quite a feast to get stuck into! We had grilled Turkish bread, $14, which was nicely toasted and served with olive oil, balsamic and a fresh capsicum dip.
The pulled pork soft tacos, $15, were absolutely delicious. The meaty tacos were brimming with lime slaw, chipotle mayonnaise and guacamole. We both really loved those.
My favourite dish at Market & Co was the dry rubbed lamb ribs, $19, with mint chimichurri. They were so tasty and tender.
The menu will suit most people’s tastes and there’s also dishes like ceviche, buffalo wings, oysters, wagyu burgers to choose from. Market and Co is a good spot to stop if you’re heading to the Crown theatre or the Crown Pyramid for an event with kids.
Find Market and Co at Crown Promenade, 201 Great Eastern Hwy, Burswood.
- Roho Bure, Leederville - January 19, 2021
- The Alkaline Café, Albany - January 19, 2021
- Laika Coffee, Lathlain - January 14, 2021
- Top Things to Do and Eat at Elizabeth Quay - January 10, 2021
- Stella Gelato, West Swan - December 22, 2020
- Swan Valley Station, Henley Brook - December 22, 2020
- Kalamunda Night Markets - December 21, 2020
- Best Museums in Perth for Kids - December 7, 2020
- Perth’s Best Free Water Playgrounds - December 6, 2020
- The Best Water Slides in Perth - December 6, 2020