If you and your family enjoy the authentic French treats by Maison Saint-Honoré at their patisserie in the Swan Valley, there’s some good news! The popular spot has opened a second venue – Maison Saint-Honoré in Floreat. When we visited on a Saturday morning, the small café was bustling with people eating crepes, croissants and house made cakes. The cafe has a breakfast menu, as well as lunch and dinner menus with crepes the star of the show. Other freshly baked goodies are on offer too. There’s tables inside and out on Cambridge Street. High chairs are also available.
The service is easy – simply order at the counter. The staff, are friendly and happy to help with any questions. First, we had a hot drink each. My coffee was out quick, essential on a cold morning, and it was very good.
Of course, it’s best to enjoy a cuppa along with a macaron – this strawberry flavoured biscuit melted in the mouth.
Little Chef enjoyed a babycino. He also spied a bucket of pencils and was happy enough to colour while he was waiting for his brunch. As a side note, most of the pencils were blunt and could do with a good sharpen, but he found enough to get drawing with.
There are many tastebud tempting fresh bakes ‘n cakes in the cabinet at Maison Saint-Honoré Floreat.
I particularly love their mango mousse cake – and it is gluten free too!
Little Chef devoured a handmade croissant with ham and melted cheese.
Crepe dishes are good value, starting from about $8 and there are both sweet and savoury options. If you and your dining partners are lovers of sweet crepes then you can’t miss the Crepe Party! For $32 you’ll be served a Smorgasboard of 6 delicate crepes accompanied by sweet toppings such as Nutella, ice cream, salted caramel, maple syrup, cut fruit, popcorn and lollies!
Maison Saint-Honoré is a creperie and patisserie well worth stopping by for brunch, lunch or for a good cuppa!
Find Maison Saint-Honoré at Shop 2, 447 Cambridge Street, Floreat.
For more information on Maison Saint-Honoré Floreat – head to their website.
- COVID-Safe Kids Birthday Parties in Perth - May 15, 2020
- National Parks and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas in Perth - April 24, 2020
- Best Book Shops for Kids in Perth - April 15, 2020
- Family Friendly Perth Restaurants & Cafes Offering Take Away - April 10, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Perth and WA Attractions - April 7, 2020
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Online Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- 20 Indoor Activities for Parents - March 21, 2020
- 40 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids at Home - March 15, 2020