On a trip to the south west we often stop at the famous Pinjarra Bakery or brilliant riverside Cantwell Playground. On this wet and blustery day, we thought we’d try somewhere different. The quirky Jarra Infusion Café is found on the main street in Pinjarra.
There’s a big menu and plenty to choose from in the chiller cabinet.
We stopped for a take away coffee and hot chocolate, and they were both very good. Their coffee roast is from Yallingup Coffee Roasting Company, an organic fair-trade coffee. A big selection of teas is also on offer.
Out the back is a large indoor dining room, plus there is more covered seating in the garden, by the river, in full view of the kids play area.
There’s lots for tiny tots and pre-schoolers to get into – from a sandpit and blackboard, to other toys and cosy coupes.
As well as this, there are colouring supplies, books and games.
It would be a lovely place to sit and enjoy a bite to eat, whilst the kids play, on a dry day.
There is also a gift shop, which sells local arts and crafts, as well as locally made foods – pickles, jams, honey, blended tea, coffee and herbs.
Jarra Infusion Café bills itself as Pinjarra’s friendliest café, and we’d have to agree!
Quick kids’ checklist:
- Children’s menu
- Children’s activities & toys
- High chairs
- Plenty of room for prams
- Toilets & baby change
- Indoor and outdoor seating
Find Jarra Infusion Café at 28 George St, Pinjarra
- FATS, Bridgetown - October 20, 2021
- The Crooked Carrot Cafe, Myalup - October 19, 2021
- Greenbushes Mine Lookout - October 18, 2021
- Jarra Infusion Café, Pinjarra - October 13, 2021
- Old Coast Brewery, Myalup - October 12, 2021
- The Gingerbread House, Boyanup - October 12, 2021
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - October 12, 2021
- Road Trip to Albany and Denmark - September 16, 2021
- Best Restaurants for Kids in Perth City - September 9, 2021
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 2, 2021