Mammas HQ is every mum’s dream! The hair and beauty salon located in Wembley is Perth’s first salon with a creche!
The Boutique salon offers an extensive range of personalised services, including hair, nails, brows, lashes, facials, make-up, massage, waxing, spray tans and tattooing.
Services at Mammas HQ isn’t limited to just mums, everyone is welcome. For example, I recently took my tween for a little pamper session ahead of her 11th birthday, where she got coloured hair braids.
The heart of Mammas HQ is the creche! The creche can cater for up to 15 children and is decked out with toys and activities for all age groups.
I couldn’t fault our experience at Mammas HQ. My 4 & 5 year old happily played in the fully supervised creche while I chitchatted with the staff – I cannot wait to go back and treat myself to some well overdue pampering without the guilt!
Mammas HQ is open seven days, with appointments available late three nights each week.
10 Gregory Street, Wembley
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 29, 2021
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 20, 2021
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 9, 2021
- LEGO Store, Karrinyup - October 28, 2021
- Mammas HQ, Wembley - October 7, 2021
- Ready, set, play with the Westfield Kids Pass - September 16, 2021
- 10 Tips for Experiencing The Perth Royal Show on a Budget - September 6, 2021
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre - August 26, 2021
- The Kids’ Bridge, Perth Children’s Hospital - August 11, 2021
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - August 11, 2021