Do your kids love pizza and a fun play area? Eight Slices in Wanneroo is popular with families and for good reason. There’s a great choice of delicious food, a kids corner and wallet-friendly prices.
Eight Slices serves up Italian comfort food. Think crispy pizzas, authentic pasta and arancini balls as well as paninis baked in their pizza oven, bruschetta and continental rolls.
It was hard to choose from their extensive menu, but we opted for one of their big pizzas and homemade lasagne and were not disappointed. Let’s just say no one walks away hungry from this place!
The kids polished off their meals before hitting the play area, where our six- and three-year-olds were entertained for over an hour. They particularly loved the dress-ups and the first aid box.
I recommend you ask for a table in the back dining area so you can easily supervise your kids playing. Keep in mind that the front entry to the restaurant has automatically opening doors, particularly if you have any kids who may do a runner.
Eight Slices is great for large groups. All our food came out at the same time, and there was something for everyone on the menu – including the vegan who tried the yummy hummus base pizza and the one who doesn’t like Italian food.
Eight Slices is licensed and BYO (with no corkage) and we were able to bring our own cake at no extra cost. Handy hint: there’s a Dan Murphy’s around the corner.
Eight Slices is a great casual option for families with lots of space to move around and room for high chairs or prams. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their food is so tasty, and we’ll be heading back soon!
Located in Drovers Marketplace
7, 1397 Wanneroo Road, Wanneroo
- Bounce Joondalup - July 12, 2023
- Jump! Swim School Clarkson - July 5, 2023
- CraftDojo Minecraft Club - July 5, 2023
- Decadance Disco Party – Joondalup - July 3, 2023
- Tots Town Clarkson - June 29, 2023
- Ignite Dance Joondalup - June 27, 2023
- Inflatable World Joondalup - June 27, 2023
- Kinder Beat with Shelley - June 21, 2023
- Eight Slices Italian Kitchen, Wanneroo - June 13, 2023
- Nicci and Lu Wangara – Cafe and Gift Store - June 8, 2023