Coventry Village in Morley, an indoor market, is very kid-friendly! Found across the road from the Galleria shopping centre, there is a big and FREE jungle gym for little ones right by the Walter Road entrance. Open 7 days, Coventry Village is ideal to do your fresh food shopping (with Spudshed as the main anchor), grab an authentic-tasting meal with cuisines from all around the world or enjoy a coffee at a cafe.
The huge space also is home to Chemist Warehouse, Red Dot and over 170 small specialty shops. Browsing the vibrant laneways, adorned with hanging lamps and umbrellas, you’ll find stalls with flowers, gifts, children’s ware, beauty salons, and more. It’s a great place to shop or eat out if you are on a budget.
The fully enclosed playground is next to a dining area, with plenty of tables making it great to enjoy a coffee or lunch date, while the kids play safely within your line of sight.
The large play structure, with a cushioned floor, is designed for younger children who are no taller than 1.2m. There’s trampolines, slides, bridges and tunnels.
Little Chef was mesmerised by the large fish tanks near the playground. There are also many large transformers and other giant robot sculptures all around the market.
Older kids might like to try their luck at a roomful of skill-testers!
With a playground, and so many food and coffee outlets, Coventry Village is a good catch up location.
Coventry Village – The Details
Address: 243-253 Walter Rd, Morley
Find more shopping centre play areas in Perth here.
- Cafes with Healthy Kids Menus in Perth - October 22, 2020
- Best Cafes in Perth for a Coffee in the Park - October 22, 2020
- The Best Family Friendly Restaurants in Fremantle - October 17, 2020
- Best Cafes for Mum’s Groups in Perth – South & Perth Hills - October 13, 2020
- 10 Things to do with Kids in Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Museum of Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Best Mini Golf Courses in Perth - October 5, 2020
- Zip Line Courses in Perth and WA - September 24, 2020
- The Kiosk Fremantle - September 22, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - September 14, 2020