Bowling has returned to the city! It’s been a month of grand openings (like the epic Planet Royale). Now “B Lucky and Son’s” has opened at Forrest Chase in Perth’s CBD. Found opposite the Wellington Street Train Station, next to Myer, the entertainment venue is full of fun for the whole family.
From the people behind Holey Moley, B Lucky & Sons is Home to Strike Bowling, a games arcade, karaoke rooms, and escape rooms. It is geared more towards over 18s, but children are also very welcome with accompanying adults. If you are visiting the city, it’s ideal for older kids, to enjoy a family game of bowling and games! The eclectically themed spot has an incredible entertainment offering which includes…
The Strike Bowling here is not your typical bowling alley, with soft leather sofas to sink into.
There are plenty of arcade games to challenge your mates to, with both new and classic games to play. The huge space invaders game is impressive, plus there’s air hockey and much more.
Game cards can be purchased online and in-venue. Of course, there’s points to collect and lots of cool prizes too.
While at the time of opening two escape rooms were being completed, there are also two very cool karaoke rooms to belt out some tunes with friends!
B Lucky & Sons offers kids birthday parties with games, food, drinks, a dedicated party host and a reserved area to celebrate. Plus, there are special gifts for all the kids.
And B Lucky and Sons makes for a good date night or girls night idea, if you’d rather enjoy their quirky cocktails at the bar, minus the kids. The bar also has a dining area, casual bar food (burgers, chips and the like) as well as a kids menu.
Be sure to check out B Lucky & Sons, it’s a PERTHfect spot for adults, tweens and teens in Perth city.
Find B Lucky & Sons at level one, Forrest Chase, 401 Wellington Street, Perth CBD.
- Road Trip to Albany and Denmark - September 16, 2021
- Best Restaurants for Kids in Perth City - September 9, 2021
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 2, 2021
- B Lucky & Sons, Perth CBD - August 30, 2021
- Planet Royale, Northbridge - August 25, 2021
- Araluen Botanic Park, Roleystone - August 18, 2021
- 50 Ideas for Father’s Day in Perth - August 12, 2021
- The Best Fish and Chips in Perth - August 2, 2021
- Online Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - August 1, 2021
- Great British Chippy, Currambine - July 31, 2021