Zone Bowling Birthday Party Review
Turning 13 is a big deal, and it can be hard to find a cool place to hold a birthday party. After going through several ideas with my soon-to-be 13 year old daughter, Zone Bowling in Joondalup was the one she jumped at as soon as it was mentioned.
Zone Bowling is the absolute perfect birthday party venue for Tweens and Teens! Teens are notoriously hard to please, but Zone Bowling offers something for everyone. They can opt to bowl with their friends, play laser tag or hang out in the arcade and with all-inclusive birthday party packages they can opt to do all three!
We opted for the Two Activity Party at $35.90 which was of 2 and half hours duration and included the following:
One game of bowling (Shoe hire included)
One game of Laser Tag
30 Minutes of Arcade Game Play (Red and Yellow Swipper games only)
300 Powertickets per guest to exchange for prizes in the shop plus an additional 300 tickets for the birthday child.
Party munchies which includes hotdog, chicken nuggets or mini beef burger served with shoestring fries and a drink.
Also included is the use of the party room and a dedicated party host.
You can also add on additional extras such as Bumper Car rides, birthday cake, platters, a lolly tray and showbags.
I must say this was one of the easiest birthday parties I have ever hosted! As hosts there was nothing we needed to do apart from rock up with the birthday cake. I was able to book the party easily online for my chosen time slot. A $100 deposit is payable on booking with the balance paid on the day. There is a minimum of 8 guests required for a party booking. If you wish to, you can create your own birthday party invitations online via the Zone Bowling website.
Zone Bowling parties are also available for younger children with the recommended age being 5+ although children need to be aged 6 and over to do take part in the Laser Tag activity.
To find out more visit www.zonebowling.com/birthday-parties
- Best Water Bottles for School: Top Picks for Students - January 10, 2024
- Monet in Paris at Crown Perth - November 15, 2023
- Best Teacher Gifts - November 15, 2023
- How to Help an Ageing Loved One Find the Perfect Living Accommodation - November 14, 2023
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids 2023 - November 12, 2023
- Santa Perth – List of the Best Places to get Santa Pictures Perth - November 8, 2023
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 3, 2023
- The Canning Show - November 2, 2023
- Tokyo Treat Subscription Box Review - October 11, 2023
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - September 29, 2023