The Wanneroo Tavern is a local suburban pub that offers a very family friendly atmosphere and is a great place to catch up for a meal with family and friends.
The décor is rustic and casual with wooden furniture and Australiana memorabilia.
The biggest drawcard is at the Wanneroo Tavern, kids EAT FREE every day before 5pm!!! Plus, there is an indoor playground and free face painting on Sunday & Monday from 5pm – what more could you ask for?!
The kids will love the playground, it is suitable for toddlers and older. The dining area is fairly large, if you have little ones I would suggest you request to sit near the playground so you can keep an eye on them.
Kids meals are suitable for children up to 12 and include all the usual favourites – we ordered the kids fish and chips, the meal was out within 10 minutes.
The main menu has recently been refreshed and includes something that will appeal to everyone from salads, burgers to pub classics and steaks – as well as daily specials, lunch specials, seniors specials and desserts.
We ordered the bruschetta to share – OMG it was amazing!
We also ordered a steak sandwich served with thick cut chips, fish and chips and the ribs + wings with slaw from the daily specials menu – all meals were delicious, and the servings HUGE.
Their mojitos are pretty amazing too!!!
Outdoor seating is also available. The staff and service are fantastic.
Follow the Facebook Page to keep up to date with events and specials.
Open daily from 11.30am – 9pm. Book a table online or contact 9405 2777.
Located at 18 Dundebar Rd, Wanneroo
Find more family-friendly restaurants in Perth
- Play in Full Colour Treasure Hunt, City of Perth - September 29, 2020
- School’s Out Fest, Perth - September 28, 2020
- Pixar Putt Perth - September 26, 2020
- Spring Farm Fair, Claremont Showground - September 24, 2020
- PetTeet Park, York - September 3, 2020
- Spring at Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - September 3, 2020
- Mandurah 3D Art Trail - July 12, 2020
- Sharky’s Mandurah - July 11, 2020
- City of Perth Jungle Maze, Forrest Place - July 5, 2020
- Cluey Learning - May 19, 2020